c.8- Consider for yourself

"ASPEN!!"

Through the loud music, the woman's yell echoed. Grabbing some people attention fully.

Especially, the boy who was working. He looked up since the woman was calling his name. As he stared up, he encountered the woman in flared jeans and tank top.

She wore a black colored blazer to embrace the warmth and push off the freezing breeze tonight.

The appearance of the woman perplexed the boy. "The fuck do you want again, Vera Charlene?!" Aspen asked out loud.

Wearing a slight frown.

It irritated Vera who approached near to him. "You fucking little boy, is that how you welcome me?!" Vera's hand rose. Slapping the boy's arm across the bar.

Not that harsh but was enough to reveal her annoyance. "I am busy right now" Aspen disclosed.

Causing the woman to roll her eyes. "I have eyes to see, idiot" Vera taunted. Sitting at the bar as the boy continued the work.

He truly was busy making cocktails and some other drinks for customers.

"Then shut up for some moment. I can't concentrate if you are going to be talkative" Aspen scoffed.

Angering the woman totally. This boy literally said she was going to get kicked out if she dared to speak.

"I don't give a fuck"

Vera shrugged. "I will bug you till you lose patience" she affirmed.

Annoying the boy. She did not even bother to acknowledge! Without any response, Aspen made the cocktail.

Completely ignoring the presence of the woman to focus on work. It bored Vera somehow. Making her let out a sigh in annoyance. She rested her chin on her palm.

And the woman observed Aspen like a fool in love. It was to bug the boy only. But it succeeded.

"Stop staring at me, old woman"

Aspen murmured through gritted teeth. Lifting his flickering eyes as Vera chuckled in amusement.

"I love to gaze my pretty little boy honestly" The woman admitted.

Causing the boy to squeeze his eyes in exhaustion. "Here. This is for that two women" In the end, Aspen passed the duty to other.

He truly failed to focus due to the fact that Vera was peering at him as if she was deeply in love.

It felt uncomfortable.

The way Aspen ceased his work and looked at her across the bar, tickled the woman wholly.

"Awwn, my little boy even stopped his work for me. How lovable. Come here, baby. Let me shower you with kisses and embrace"

As a joke, Vera raised her arms to welcome the boy for kiss.

"Stop with your disgusting shit. I would rather dive into empty pool than getting a kiss from you"

Along with an eye roll, Aspen scoffed. Revealing his loathing as the woman giggled. "How adorable"

She muttered with a smile.

"Anyway, why the fuck did you come here?" Noticing something was odd, the boy queried out loud.

If he was right, the woman should be spending time with Ezra Kingston as fake couple. She should not be here for alcohol.

At the question of the boy, Vera smirked. Puzzling Aspen. "Guess what" she wagged her right brow.