c.41- You are safe in my arms

"I can satisfy you"

The determined gaze displayed across Isabella's face. "Divorce that woman and marry me please" she pleaded.

"She is not even compatible with you. Vera Charlene is simply using you! Even I can see how greedy she is! She does not love you a bit!" Out of fury, she shouted.

Causing the man to clench his jaw. She sure knew how to cross the line.

Ezra did not have a thought to accept the demand at all. His eyes glinted.

"Vera Charlene is the only woman I will spend my time with till my last breath. We both are aware of each other's love. An outsider like you knows nothing"

Harsh words were thrown in Isabella's face. "Next time I hear you say shits like that, I will cut your tongue off"

The furious glare of the man hushed down Isabella instantly. She gulped.

It was too late for her to prevent this man. He had fallen in love deeply.

She could never pull him out of that woman's trap. "Get out of my house"

Before walking away, Ezra ordered.

On the other side, in the kitchen, Vera scoffed over the overconfident words.

"Encounter dangers? Don't be ridiculous, Zane Kingston. Your uncle is the only man who can assure my safety"

She smirked. "You are nothing compared to him. He has everything I want. Money, authority, and love. I don't need you at all. With him, my life is in paradise"

Vera's eyes gleamed as Zane's fists trembled. She was humbling him to the point where he felt like a small bug.

"Also, it was you who chose Isabella Jones. Do you remember how much I begged you in tears to reconsider?"

The smirk dropped from Vera's lips. "How does it feel to realize you had made a terrible choice?" She asked.

Tranquility wandered around her despite the exasperation echoing in the tone.

"I am sorry. I am sorry, Vera" To the woman's surprise, Zane apologized.

His eyes laid on floor. The memories flew. He picked a terrible choice indeed.

From the start, he claimed this woman as his woman without any consent because he was that crazy at first look.

And yet, he foolishly chose the fiancee due to an ounce of boredom in Vera.

"But you have to be mine. Otherwise, I might have to claim you as mine once again" Courageous gaze gleamed.

Zane, at the moment, knew nothing except the desire to have this woman.

He, himself did not realize how revolting his thoughts were currently.

Over the statement, Vera's whole body froze. The heart started to pound at a fast rate. The veiled fright rose.

How could he speak like that?

How dare he? "You were and are still a shameless man, Zane Kingston. You should not be alive on this earth"

Vera's upper lip raised to express the disgust she held for the man.

After the trauma he gave, he still dared to say he would make it happen again.

The consciousness began to hit the woman. She was alone with him.

A starving wolf like him could do anything to her. "You enjoyed it, Vera. Accept the truth. You were moaning"