c.3- Aspen

"Welcome, what would like to have?"

The boy asked the woman who took a seat at the bar. Her face did not wear any makeup. Her eyes drooped.

Revealing she was heartbroken. "Bring me the strong alcohol. I want to die from drinking now" Vera requested. Puzzling the boy entirely.

He blinked twice. Pondering if he should give an actual strong alcohol or make a cocktail for her only.

"What are you staring at? Can't you hear me?!" Vera hissed. Meeting the perplexed gaze of the boy on her. "Don't look at me like that"

She glared. Making the boy roll his eyes. Seemed like he could not lie to a woman like this. "Please wait for a while, Miss" he pleaded.

As the boy commenced to make a drink, Vera let out a sigh. Hands on the bar as she rested her head onto arms.

"Only alcohol can heal my damaged heart" she asserted in weak tone. Mumbling on how much she required to take a revenge on that bastard.

"Here. Your drink, Miss"

The boy placed the glass. Bringing the woman back to reality. "Hey" Vera called out. Grabbing the boy's attention.

"Yes, Miss?" He responded, not wearing a smile. Just a dull expression. "Do you want to marry me?"

Unanticipated proposal from the stranger horrified the boy a lot.

Causing him to furrow brows in disbelief. "I am not interested in relationships. I think you just need alcohol and not a partner"

Harsh yet truthful reply amused Vera. It brought up a smile onto her face. "But I want a revenge"

She disclosed. Annoying the boy wholly. This woman was already drunk before taking a sip. How was that feasible though?

"Enjoy the moment, Miss"

The boy bowed his head. Escaping from the place to serve another customer. "Even a little boy doesn't want me"

Vera shook her head in disappointment. Hand reached to the glass promptly. She belted down the alcohol like water in a few seconds.

Just because of that jerk, she began to find pleasure in alcohol. The bitterness of the alcohol became a sweetness healing her broken heart.

It worked on her.

All because of him, she got addiction to alcohol like an idiot! "Ugh!" Vera clenched her jaw. Holding tears to stay strong.

"That dickhead doesn't deserve my precious tears" she muttered to herself. Reminding how to move on from him.

But time just flied by. She still could not focus on other things except him. The only desire grew even more than before. To make him regret everything.

To break his heart in pieces like he did to her. To use him like how he used her for sex and fun.

"Fucking crazy bitch"

Vera cursed to herself. Upset by the fact that she was the one who failed to acknowledge red flags in him.

"Another glass!!" The woman yelled at the boy. Capturing his attention fully. He slightly nodded in response. Making another one for her.

"Here, Miss" he gave it. "Thanks" Vera accepted the glass with tears forming in her eyes. Regretting over her decisions.

And the boy noticed everything.

He gazed her teal blue eyes which contained sadness. He could smell her burning heart even from a mile away.

Someone must have broke her heart. "Hey! Why are you staring at me?!" Vera shouted when she realized the gaze.