c.23- A strange building in the wood

"Mistress.."

A voice loud enough for the woman to hear, echoed in the room. "Yes?" Vera tilted her head.

Observing the maid with a beam. "Master is waiting for you in the car" She informed. Hushing down the woman.

Huh? She did not recall being told about going out today though. "I see. Thanks"

Vera headed towards the main door of the villa, encountering her husband waiting for her outside the car.

"Love? Is there anything you require to speak?" Cluelessly, she approached.

The sight of him in a fresh suit was obvious how he had somewhere to go. Not to mention the guards surrounding him also.

View of the woman in puzzlement tickled the man so that a beam displayed across his face.

And Ezra caressed Vera's head.

"We have an appointment with the doctor to check your conditions today"

The man informed beneath a tiny smile. It quieted down the woman.

What the heck? Why was he informing her that now? He could have said last night or through the phone call.

"Let's go" Ezra seized his wife's palm. Stunning her entirely. "Wait wait. Let me change some clothes at least"

Vera complained. Her frown indicated at the dress she was wearing at the moment.

Thin. The black dress did not divulge her body parts that much though.

"You look gorgeous, why bother to change?" Ezra asked back after taking a look at his wife.

And the woman gulped in anxiety.

This man would not understand her situation until spoken out loud.

Vera wagged her hand, causing the man to furrow his brows in perplexity. Was she beckoning him to bend?

In curiosity, Ezra leaned down with hands in pockets as the woman gestured him to in view of the fact that he was seven inches taller than her.

"I am not wearing any undergarments right now" A whisper came up. It was the moment the man's eyes widened.

In hurry, he grabbed her shoulders, to cover her body from guards' stares. Peering down at her body carefully.

And he froze.

He could see her nipples if he carefully gazed. "Everyone, turn around!" A yell echoed in the garden. Startling all.

Even Vera was dazed over his sudden shout. She stared up in confusion.

And she eyed down at her chest based on the man's panic, realizing the reason behind his flustered yell at last. "Shit"

Thankfully, the guards did as the order from their master. Their eyes focused to the total opposite side now cluelessly.

"I will wait for you in the car. Go change, love" Cupping the cheeks of Vera, Ezra beamed at the woman.

Allowing her to return. "Alright. Just a few moment" She rushed up.

Later, they reached to the hospital with no hassles. "The only way to cure her conditionis the cochlear implant"

The doctor explained. Facing the couple across her with a box on the table. After researching, it was only method.

The only way to cure the woman.

"What did she say, darling?" Vera muttered beneath a frown.

Asking for help from her husband with hope and belief. It was accurate she could hear if voice was loud enough.