c.12- She is my wife

"Welcome"

All the women and men at the entrance of the hotel bowed at the sight of Diana appearing with her son and daughter in law.

They all paid respect as Vera glanced around the area.

Her hand still held firmly on the man's biceps. As for Diana who was in wheelchair, Ezra helped her.

He did not let any others push the wheelchair carelessly.

With a wife on his right side and the mother at the front, Ezra appeared as the caring gentle man.

"Lead the way already"

Authoritatively, Diana commanded to the guide. Causing the two girls to rush up in hurry right away.

"I have a query" Under her breath, Vera voiced in low tone.

Tiptoeing near to the ear of the man slightly as Ezra glanced down. "I am listening, darling" With a smile tugged at his lips, the man replied.

His response somehow hushed down the woman. More likely to describe she was in pure shock.

'Fuck'

Vera cursed herself in awareness. She could not let her guards down.

A smile displayed across her face.

Putting a quick reaction to veil the surprise she got always.

"I thought you preferred to hide your identity and face from the public" The young woman whispered.

"How come you attend to marriage where the crowd would be at, without any masks upon?" Then she added up a question.

"Who said I revealed my identity?"

With a query, Ezra responded. They kept following after two girls also.

The question from the man puzzled the young woman totally. "Get straight to the point" She ordered.

Impatience was getting away from her grasp slowly which caused Vera to command dominantly without realizing herself even.

It amused Ezra wholly.

This young woman named Vera Charlene never failed to surprise him.

The way she ordered to him fearlessly truly amused him.

"You are a business man's wife at the moment. Zane Kingston is just a nephew of successful businessman who got married to an actress"

Ezra explained at last. Causing Vera to gasp quietly in understanding. So she was under disguise today.

No.

They all were under disguise.

"I am glad I asked you. Otherwise, you would not even alert me"

Along with an eye roll, Vera thanked herself. This man did not even bother to notify her till she queried.

"My apologies, love"

Once again, Ezra's apology shocked the woman. She gulped quietly.

No matter how many times this man smiled at her warmly and responded gently with affectionate gaze, she could not get used to it.

It felt so strange.

Eavesdropping the conversation between her son and daughter in law, Diana grinned in gratification.

How satisfying to witness her son showing this much love upon his wife through words and actions. This was the sight she wanted.

She only required to observe him like this. "You have arrived"