c.7- You have to sleep with me

"Oh my fucking god!!"

In the early morning, a shout had echoed the whole apartment. Nearly breaking the glass in the bedroom.

"Am I dreaming?" In shock, Vera muttered to herself. Eyes were on the phone screen as they were glued to it.

The message had come.

Revealing she got a million dollars in bank account. "I am fucking rich now!!"

With a wide grin displayed on her face, Vera shouted out loud in delight.

Feeling blissful to see Ezra Kingston actually sending her the amount of money she wanted.

Without hesitating, the woman got out of the bed to prepare for today. She promised the man to encounter in afternoon at cafe.

She had to do as her words since he gave the money she craved.

"You should forget about that jerk!"

Vera pointed her finger in mirror. Talking to herself to remind how she got nothing to be depressed about.

And the woman commenced the day promptly. "Sheesh.. I look hot" confidently, Vera smiled at her own reflection before heading out.

"Let's go"

After a few minutes of spending time in car, the woman finally arrived to the cafe she vowed to meet at.

Suddenly, her steps ceased in realization. Standing in the middle of pathway.

'I did not ask when I will be seeing him' Vera's face dropped in an instant. Wanting to hit her head with the wall like sandbag.

"Miss Vera" out of the blue, the voice broke in.

Capturing the woman's attention.

She quickly turned around, only to discover the man in black suit who she nearly had a brawl with yesterday.

It was him.

The one who ceased her from meeting with Ezra Kingston just because she did not have an appointment.

"What?" with an attitude, Vera asked.

Looking at the man up and down in curiosity.

"Boss is already waiting for you in cafe. I was ordered to lead the way"

The man notified.

Hushing down the woman. Should she believe him? Well, she did not have any other options than going after him.

"Then show me the way please"

Vera pleaded, half unwillingly. "Please follow me" the man directed from the front. While the woman walked from behind.

They two stepped into the cafe. But Vera could not find the man at all.

"Hey! Where is he?" she queried in confusion. Annoying the man who was leading the way.

"I am not kidnapping you, Miss. Boss booked a private room for talk"

He explained. Hushing down the woman. "No one is telling I am afraid that you might kidnap me"

Vera retorted. Rolling her eyes in annoyance.

And like that she reached.

The man revealed the door, only to see the sight of the man sitting at the table with a calm expression.

A smile promptly tugged at Vera's lips. She settled down across Ezra Kingston as they both maintained eye contact.

"You left without listening when to meet, Little girl" the man stated. His both gaze and voice were tranquil.