c.4- Marry me

Vera smirked.

Since Zane Kingston toyed with her even though he already had a fiance, she had to show him he lost a gem.

The first step was to grab a man's thigh.

It had to be someone Zane Kingston loathed or idolized. The only person who fit the role was none other than Ezra Kingston.

The most feared French mafia leader. "What is he doing in the club?" The girl from the side queried.

"I heard he is searching for a wife. My father said he only needs a wife who won't fall in love with him. Weird right? The most feared French mafia leader doesn't need a lover but a woman for the role of his wife only. I also heard there was a woman who claimed to be his wife. But ended up falling for him after a week. And he kicked her out"

The girl chuckled.

While Vera eavesdropped along with Aspen. He also was curious.

But when the girl mentioned the man was the most feared French mafia leader, he gasped in surprise.

"Vera, are you being serious?! Your jerk ex is Zane Kingston?!" Aspen asked in disbelief.

He thought it was some asshole since the woman never mentioned her ex's name.

Turned out the jerk he kept calling was a nephew of Ezra Kingston!

"Yes, why?"

Vera tilted her head and questioned back. "Nothing.. just it is unanticipated from my imagination. You should have told me it's Zane Kingston"

Aspen complained.

"What makes you think I would mention that dickhead's name from my pretty lips?!"

Vera rolled her eyes as she rested her hands on the bar.

"Well, I agree with that" Aspen approved.

"By the way did you hear them?" Vera rose her brows.

"About what?" The boy asked back in confusion.

"He is searching for a wife who doesn't have a heart to fall in love with him!! It is an opportunity for me! The universe has finally given me a chance!!"

Vera shouted out of gratification. Hushing down the boy.

"Don't tell me you are actually going to marry your ex's uncle" Aspen scowled.

Peering at the woman slowly smiling wickedly.

"Oh shit, no. No, Vera! Why would you marry Ezra Kingston?! He is cruel and perilous to keep as your husband! Not to mention the fact that he is your ex's uncle! If you require to get married that much, I will be your husband"

Aspen stated.

Preventing the woman from jumping into a field of wolves.

"Didn't you say you don't want to perform? I refuse you to be my husband! I know you are going to be my husband only if I offer three million dollars"

Vera responded. "Well, that's accurate though" the boy admitted.

"Asshole. All you know about is money" the woman glared at the boy as he shrugged with a tiny smile.

Vera rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Anyway, I don't think it is a bad idea to marry him. I will get to make Zane Kingston regret his decision. Also on the other side, I can spend money as much as I want if I become Ezra Kingston's wife"

Vera smirked. While Aspen shook his head in exhaustion.

"You are being insane just because you are drunk" He shrugged it off.