XI

Sanem

The wounds on my hands and face have now healed, next week I will remove the bandage on my chest and in two weeks' time I will remove the cast on my wrist.
The wounds on my body are healing, the wounds on my soul are still bleeding, but this is not the time to feel sorry for myself, I have to act and act fast.

I try to rest as much as possible and eat healthily, as the doctor at the hospital advised me to do, to ensure that nothing bad happens to the little being that I am beginning to accept as part of me, I must do everything in my power not to harm it.

I resigned from the agency as soon as I got home, it was the first step necessary to turn over a new leaf and open a new chapter in my existence, I had to sever all ties with him and the life we had in common, it could not be otherwise.

I was sorry to leave the agency, I had begun to love the stimulating and creative work of the publicist, I had thought it could be my future, but I could never bear to see him every day and then ... things were going to get very complicated in a few months, so a clean break was the best solution. I was going to miss Cey Cey and the guys from the agency, they had all come to see me during these two weeks, even Deren and Emre.

For the first time, I had the chance to look closely at my sister in the presence of Emre, I saw glances and touches that say a lot about the understanding between the two. Personally I'd prefer never to have anything to do with the Divits again, but it's not up to me to decide, I can't impose my will on Layla.

The agency and all of them now belong to my past, I have to look ahead and figure out what to do with my life in the near future.
I transcribed my diary into electronic format and sent some chapters to various publishers in the hope that someone might find them interesting.

I then made a decision that I never thought I would have to make.
I created samples of my creams and sent them to several cosmetics companies, I was contacted by two of them within a few days, unbelievable, I would never have believed it possible.
After an interview with both of them I chose to sell the formula to the one I trusted the most, a very serious multinational company, known in Turkey and around the world, which is careful to use natural products and banishes the use of chemical additives.

Metin took care of my legal protection in the transaction, he proved to be a loyal and trustworthy friend, and his closeness to me in this delicate moment of my life gave me great comfort.

I made an exorbitant amount of money from the sale, I never thought I would earn such a large sum from the sale of a simple family recipe, but fortunately this gives me the security and economic independence I need at this time.

It's my own little personal revenge, the perfume was the cause of it all, that's all that mattered to Can, it wasn't me he wanted, he was only concerned about the perfume being his, I'll make sure I get him a sample of the first vial on the market so he can get Polen to wear it and finally be happy.

It is absolutely paradoxical that the very perfume that divided us, will be the key to open the door to my new life, my life without him.

Soon, very soon.

I am making contacts and evaluating different possible options as to what my next steps may be, but no one must know anything about it.

Right now I can and must rely only on my own strength, I can't involve anyone else, no one must know what I am going to do, it is better for everyone that way.