LI

Can

It was a magical day, I still can't believe that we finally became husband and wife, that she is MINE forever, I can't tear myself away from her, during the whole dinner following the ceremony I hold her hand tightly and hug her continuously still in disbelief.

Sanem also had fun throwing the traditional bride's bouquet, a perfect launch that brought the bouquet directly into the hands of an excited and amused Layla who, amidst the general jubilation, couldn't help but give Emre a shy and embarrassed look.

We say goodbye to everyone and take the lift to our room, as soon as the sliding doors close I take her in my arms for a kiss that leaves us both breathless, we soon get to our floor and, hand in hand, we walk down the corridor to our room.

I surprise her by suddenly taking her in my arms to let her go through the door as usual, she laughs happily as I haven't heard her do for a long time, I have finally found the joyful and carefree Sanem of the past, the one I fell in love with straight away, the one who dances freely and enthusiastically outside my hut. We had to overcome many obstacles but we managed not to lose each other and not to lose what we are deep down, the authenticity that made us choose each other forever.

I close the door behind me with a kick and sit on the edge of the bed holding her in my arms, I caress her cheek looking at her intensely with all the love I'm capable of, I can't find suitable words to describe all the feelings that are overwhelming me at this moment. I try to put all those feelings into a deep and passionate kiss, the kind that stops your heart and then makes it start beating again at a crazy pace, I hold her tightly to me while I caress her hair and back. I leave her lips to sow a myriad of kisses along her cheek and down her neck, the breaths of both of us are increasingly rapid and panting.

I stop suddenly, looking her serious in the face as she gives me a questioning look.

- What's going on Can?

I am embarrassed, only now an excruciating doubt is crossing my mind.

- I, well, I was thinking, we can't harm the child in some way... yes, you know... -

Sanem smiles relieved and amused.

- Do you remember when you took me for my check-up and left me alone with the doctor while I got dressed? Well, let's say that the doubt had already occurred to me, that is, in anticipation of .... in short, you understand... and she told me that there are absolutely no contraindications whatsoever -

I smile relieved, I nod and I start again to attack her wonderful neck that drives me so crazy, this time I'm the one who perceives a certain hesitation in her, she is as if stiffened in my arms, I stop and go back to look into her eyes with a questioning look.

- Well, I, I know it may seem stupid of me, but you know my body is not as you knew it, it has changed so much and I'm afraid that .... yes, in short, that maybe you might not like it anymore -

She lowers her gaze embarrassed on her hands, I smile softened by her words, I think that every woman with the progress of pregnancy has these doubts and for her, who lives her wedding night at the sixth month of pregnancy after a long detachment and almost no experience on the subject, it can not be easy at all.

I get up from the bed putting her back on her feet, I take her hand and guide her in front of the large mirror that covers most of the wall of the room. While I'm talking I turn her inside out and move behind her, pulling her hair down to her shoulder with a gentle caress while I start unbuttoning the myriad of small buttons that keep her beautiful wedding dress closed.

- You see Sanem, for me you have always been and will always be beautiful, the most beautiful of all, even when we are old and wrinkled, I'm sure - I've finished undoing all the buttons on the dress, I move up her spine in a slow caress from her kidneys to her neck and then I place both hands under the fabric of the straps to accompany them slowly down her shoulders, then down her arms until they slip out of her hands as the bodice is lowered and the dress falls at her feet. I rest my chin on her shoulder, watching her intently through the mirror and whisper in her ear.

- I wish I could see you with my own eyes Sanem, I see before me a beautiful bride in extremely sexy white satin underwear that only accentuates the beautiful fullness of her breasts-.

I place both hands on her rounded abdomen and caress her slowly.

- I see my woman, my wife, carrying my child inside her and this makes her to me the most beautiful and precious thing that can exist, she is radiant and enchanting more than ever in my eyes, with an even more overwhelming sensuality. You don't have to fear for a moment that you will lose your charm and attractiveness for me because of your pregnancy, quite the contrary, it seems to me that your body has acquired a charm that has to do with an arcane mystery, something unfathomable and hidden that makes it even more seductive-

We cross our gazes in the mirror, she is moved and excited, I feel her relax in my arms reassured by my words, I want her to feel free of all doubt, to feel beautiful and desirable as she really is for me at this moment more than ever.

She turns to me and takes my face in her hands to give me a kiss that is love and passion, it is everything we have longed for since we left each other, it is rediscovery and unconditional surrender.

I hold her in my arms and take her to the bed, there's no need for words anymore, now it's our bodies that know what to do, how to touch and discover each other again, demanding and delicate.

I caress her with all the reference due to a work of art, to the most incredible of creatures, she is my Sanem, she is finally mine again completely body and soul, there are no more doubts or limitations to what we can experience together. We become one again, perhaps for the first time in our relationship, with a depth and intimacy never experienced before.

It is the first of many nights of passion and love in our life together, it is everything I have dreamed of and so much more, it is something that has nothing to do with what I have experienced with other women before her.

It is fullness, completeness and belonging, it is something that can only be experienced with the woman you have chosen for life.