L

Sanem

I feel like it's all a dream, having my parents there, experiencing the excitement of getting ready for my wedding with my sister and mother next to me is the best gift Can could have given me, my heart could literally burst with love for him right now.

They told me how he reached them by video conference to ask for forgiveness and to inform them of what was happening, I can't help but love him even more for taking matters into his own hands and relieving my soul of an immense weight that had been weighing on it since I found out I was pregnant and alone.

Everything is finally cleared up, we have our loved ones close by and we are ready to swear eternal love and fidelity, I walk down the stairs of the hotel on my father's arm, excited as I had never seen him before, while these are the thoughts that are chasing each other in my mind.

It's incredible how everything seemed lost forever just a few weeks before, how I had assigned myself to living a lonely life far from Turkey and my loved ones, a life without him, not a life really, that without him would have been just simple survival, I would never have been able to be happy again.

And now here he is, very elegant in his black suit and white shirt, waiting for me under an arch of flowers framing the view of Camogli in the distance. He has chosen a dream location for a ceremony that is for me a dream come true.

I look him in the eyes as I approach him, trying to convey with a single glance all the love that my heart can hardly contain at this moment, I take his hand and the child chooses that very moment to move energetically, evidently wanting to share ...

I look him in the eyes as I approach him, trying to convey with a single glance all the love that my heart can hardly contain at this moment, I take his hand and the child chooses that very moment to move energetically, evidently wanting to share in the joy that his parents are feeling at this moment.

The ceremony is short but intense, everyone realises that what they are witnessing is actually a small miracle of love, it is incredible how our hearts, despite everything and everyone, have managed to win their happy ending.

The moment of the exchange of wedding vows is a unique moment when we both open our souls to each other unconditionally:

- Sanem, at this moment I feel like a damn lucky man, a man to whom life and your huge heart have been able to give a second chance, I solemnly promise to take care of that generous heart as the most fragile and precious thing that can exist, I'll take care of your kind soul, I'll take care of your smile, which should never stop shining, I'll take care of this child and of all those that providence will send us, every day of this life together. Seni çok seviyorum, I love you so much Sanem Divit -

It is not easy to collect ideas and express the myriad of feelings I feel swirling inside me after his words:

- Can, so many misunderstandings and misconceptions came between us, we feared for a few moments that there could be no more hope for us, yet our stubborn love made sure to be reborn and flourish even more beautiful and intense than before, was it destiny or did we simply rewrite the stars to find our forever, I felt I was meant for you, to be yours and now I am certain that you were meant for me, you were mine from the beginning. Now we are together finally, forever, nothing and no one can separate us anymore seni çok seviyorum, I love you so much Can Divit-

Everyone present more or less discreetly wipes away the tears of emotion that our words have provoked, our eyes sparkle with endless love and emotion, he takes me in his arms and gives me a breathtaking kiss that seals our union, our belonging to each other now and forever.

The dinner that follows the ceremony is beautiful, I am enchanted by everything, the soft light of the candles on the tables, the cheerful chatter of the guests, the sky quilted with millions of stars finally witnessing our happiness, the town of Camogli lit up like a crib on the sea. Everything is perfect and special, a wonderful memory to treasure in the drawer of the most beautiful memories.

His hand never leaves mine, every now and then he brings it to his lips and kisses it, giving me looks full of love and dedication, we both look incredulously at the ring on the finger of the other symbol of our commitment, we are finally together and this wonderful evening marks the beginning of our new life, we have finally conquered our WE.