Chapter 103 : Pedro

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Poseidon's most famous deed;

The creation of horses.

Some say it happened when he fell in love with the goddess Demeter.

Just to impress her,

He created the world's most beautiful animal.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I get why Eros was worried

He was afraid of what'll happen if the other sins caught a whiff of me. Unfortunately, they already have. I remembered Braid guy and how he waved at me from the shadows, concealing his identity. I could barely make out the dark biker clothes he wore, but the braid was unmistakable.

What sin was he?

Envy? Sloth?

Then there was the short tattoo guy with the dark mohawk. The one who stuck close with Braid and thought it was a good idea to kidnap me. Judging from our previous encounter, he was someone who engages in reckless activities for a living. I recalled the studded nose and ear piercing. That along with the set of chains dangling from his neck. Based on his already wrecked-up personality, his sinful form was bound to be worse.

Eros hoisted Liam's limp body by the waist. His dark hair fell over a green eye as he supported the heavyweight. "I believe you have a hand in helping Liam ascend. I'm yet to find out how."

He needs me because of Pandora.

With each passing day, I develop some sort of hatred towards the woman. She's the reason I'm in this mess -- why the gods want to kill me. Why the sins won't let me live a normal life. It's all on her. A memory pushed through my thoughts -- the vision I had about a 1940s woman in a dark skirt with a matching button-down blouse. I remembered how her blank eyes stared right through me; white and pupilless.