Book 2 update/Acknowledgement

Acknowledgment

This is where I become honest with myself. *clears throat*

First of all,

I would like to thank the Almighty God for seeing me through this book. He was the main reason I became a writer.

And it's almost been a year and a half. A lot of things had happened. Situations where I wanted to quit and end everything. times where I wanted to give up.

But He gave me a reason to wake up every day. To take one step after another despite the hardship which struck every single time. If not for Him, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't meet such wonderful people💜

Secondly,

I want to thank Ishmael Pennie. My best friend and even more than that. He has been the shoulder I could cry on. My very first reader. As I type this, he's currently sitting by me, watching youtube videos. He'll definitely see this😅.

So thank you Ishmael for your honest/brutal feedback and reviews on the book. It helped shaped it into what it is now.

I also thank my brother for indirectly encouraging me to write in his own annoying way😅

A lot of people weren't so enthusiastic about my writing but he did his best.

I thank my parents for their support, no matter how little. It helped me along the way and I just have to appreciate that.

A big thank you to my little brother. I know you're not exactly around but you're a big reason behind my daily motivation. I love you💜

Next,

I want to thank my readers. You are all the best readers a writer could ever have. From those who saw my first update to the ones who saw the last. You are all a major contributor to the completion of this book. Reading your comments had me smile on my worst days. I write to escape reality and I'll be thankful if it did the same to you.

I may not know you physically but you're all important to me. There were times where I had doubts about my grammar, the characters, scenes, everything in general but you remind me every time through your comments that it was alright.

And when the book reached 1k reads; I was screaming and jumping in my room like an excited monkey. I never thought I'd reach over 100k reads by the time I complete it. But there were also bad days. On reaching the end of this book, things became so much difficult and every day, it became worse. I was worried about my sanity. But you all helped me through even if you didn't know it.

You are all a big part of my life and I would like to know you all. Feel free to pm me and we'll chat. What's your favorite movie? Ever gone to the beach? Because I haven't. I'm currently in college and the sea is about a 30 minutes drive from my Hall, Lol😅

I wish nothing but the best for you. Keep smiling and continue to spread happiness to others. Let's be nice to one another and help our fellow friends when they need it.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

About book 2:

There won't be an immediate update for book 2 since I'm still trying to organize the plot while getting my life in order. However, I'll be typing the chapters offline so updates will be pretty frequent when I finally post.

I may be gone for a few months but I'll be active on Wattpad, replying to comments and thanking everyone who adds Pandora's Successor to their reading list💜

To be the first to get notified on the next book, please follow me on my profile page. I would love to see you all in the first chapter💜

I'll also be posting my art on Instagram.

@Belination

Link currently in my bio. If you haven't seen it, now will be a great time. You can message me there too💜

Take care💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜Big hugs and kisses💜
  💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~Belinda Rose