Chapter 43 : Tattoo

Two chapters have been updated. Make sure to read them in order. Enjoy!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

They were known as spirits of the wind,

The personification of a natural disaster.

They symbolize a form of divine punishment,

Most notably the plague of famine.

They are Harpies.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"How about these, ladies?" Raven, the main assistant in the shop raised two dresses before Gwen and me

We hesitantly took it. Raven had kindly given us a total makeover with our hair, nails, and faces. And she did a good job with that. The boys were on the other side of the shop; at the men's section.

Before we separated, Liam had told us to pick a dress that looked convincing and I knew what he meant. Not to mention he was enjoying this with every fiber of his being.

'Look convincing' meant to wear a dress like the lady we saw passing earlier. I had rejected two other items of clothing before reaching this final piece. Let's just say the others were a bit too revealing.

If dad sees this, he's going to kill me.

But I must admit it's kind of fun. Although this wasn't the first time I had sneaked into a club with the Petersons. The only difference was, I won't be wearing jeans.

I watched the red cocktail dress in my hands. It had a spaghetti strap that formed a deep V at the front and ties up behind the neck.

"We'll try this." Gwen pulled her dress against her chest, checking its length.

Raven nodded and smiled. "I'll be at the front desk. Feel free to try the booth and if you have any difficulties, I'll come right over."

We nodded back before she walked out of the section with her heels.