Chapter 21 : Seven

Reached 4k reads! Special thanks to all readers and voters.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Pandora, the first woman.

Sent by Zeus to Epimetheus,

He forgot the warning of his brother Prometheus

And made Pandora his wife.

She afterward opened the jar,

From which the evils were released over the earth.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hades?

I don't think I'll be comfortable walking with someone possessing the god of the underworld. When I asked Pedro why he thinks he has Hades, he gave a straight answer.

I want to be rich.

Makes sense. Since Hades controls the wealth of the earth. How do I know that? Courtesy of Mr. Metallicbutt.

After I wished him goodnight and went to bed. I had some strange feeling he was standing behind the door till I fell asleep. The rest of the night had been weird. Especially when I had an unusual dream about being trapped and suffocating in a box.

I woke up to a burning sensation on my right wrist. Being half-conscious, I wasn't completely aware of my surroundings -- but I was certain about a snoring Zion sleeping on a chair beside my bed.

My alarm rang and it felt like I hadn't slept in days; I was groggy. An hour later, Zion, Pedro, Gwen and I sat in Zion's Camaro. News flash, Helena practically stayed with us at the Peterson's home since she 'claims' Aunt Callida gave her the 'permission.' She left early for school in Hunter's car.

Liam disappeared the moment Zion dismissed us and to tell you the truth, I had no idea where he went. But we still had unfinished business; questions he needs to answer.