Chapter 57 : Apron

An early update! Yay! The comments from previous chapters were so heartwarming, and I wanted to say thank you to all those who participated. Comments can really go a long way.

I managed to suck up some time to write and ta-da! So please enjoy!

And...um...I just wanted to say, while I was writing this chapter, I discovered some really cute songs (Yup! I multitask, LOL!). The video above is so unique. I realized its words meant more to my life than what I first thought it was. Just wanted to get that out.

I love you all!💜

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Without warning,

The god of love selects his targets and forcefully strikes at their hearts,

Bringing confusion and irrepressible feelings.

He loosens the limbs and weakens the mind.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Eros took slow predatory steps towards Zion

Eros took slow predatory steps towards Zion. His lips curled into a devilish grin.

Zion, on the other hand, was calm and collected as he stood with his arms crossed, his expression completely blank.

It felt like we had all held our breath as the god of love drew nearer. I had enough and got in his way, blocking him from getting too close to Zion.

My palm pressed against the smooth red hoody he wore.

Eros glanced down at my hand. His smile grew impossibly wider. "It's pretty rude to meddle with godly affairs, human."

I frowned but never withdrew. "Its Penny. And Zion isn't Zeus. So whatever grudge you might have against him, I ask that you put it aside."