Chapter 90 : Trust

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Dionysus was an immortal god.

He transforms into animals such as a bull or a lion.

He makes wine and causes vines to grow.

He has the ability to drive mortals insane.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Stepping out of the steamy hot shower, I grabbed a dark towel and vigorously wiped my face

Stepping out of the steamy hot shower, I grabbed a dark towel and vigorously wiped my face. The heat cleared away the goosebumps I unknowingly had a few moments ago. It was a huge distinction from the cold weather outside.

"So what did you see through the window?" Pedro's muffled voice resonated from the other side of the panel door.

I grabbed a second towel and wrapped it around my naked body, tightening the edge into a knot so it doesn't accidentally fall off.

I dried my hair with the first towel and turned off the shower. "Do you remember the demon from my dreams?"

He paused for a moment. "Yeah..."

Reading his uncertain tone, I re-explained the first dream I had about Henry and the bat-like creature, topping it with the second dream of Liam's form replacing the hairy beast.

"I think I saw one of his friends spying on us." I described the stranger's long braids and weird fashion style.

Pedro broke off for a second. "How do you know he's a friend?"

"Based on Liam's words..." I said, turning the doorknob and leaving the bathroom. "...the weirdo is part of the seven demons." I rubbed my wet feet against a rug before striding across the room towards a wardrobe.

"Demons?" Pedro reclined against the bed, his blue shirt hung open except for a single button. It showcased his defined chest. "Why don't they call them monsters instead of demons? Gwen just gave a name based on what she saw. What if she's wrong?"

He reached over the bed and threw a spare shirt at me. I caught it. "So you think they're monsters like the Crocottas and the Carcinus?"