Chapter 20 : Protect

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In Greek religion, 

He's the god of the sea earthquakes and horses.

He is distinguished from Pontus,

The personification of the sea

And the oldest Greek divinity of the waters.

Poseidon was a brother of Zeus and Hades.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Pedro chuckled

Pedro chuckled. "Man, you high?"

Zion sat up and smirked. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm straight."

Liam grinned, his lips displayed some sort of hidden mirth. "You know who I'm talking about."

Time seemed to slow down as Zion turned malicious and his eyes flashed white with anger.

In a second, he had Liam pressed against the wall with an arm to his neck. "We're not in a Cinderella movie where you can walk out, kiss any girl you like, and hop into the sunset."

Liam didn't even try to fight; he looked perfectly calm with his signature smirk. Why doesn't he ever fight back?

He seems to be doing impossibly well with an army of crocottas. What's stopping him now from kicking Zion's butt? What's he holding back?

"It's only one kiss. No harm in it," Liam's grin looked sinister as his eyes begun to glow.

"Won't you stop them from killing each other?" I turned to Pedro.

He gave me a look like I just asked him to strip and do the hula dance. "Please. They look perfectly fine."

"No, they're not."

"They are. look."

Zion had an expression that promised to rip Liam's head off in two seconds. It's official. Pedro won't stop anything; he seemed to enjoy the show.