2. Miracle

One moment and everything went back into its place as if nothing had happened

One moment and everything went back into its place as if nothing had happened. Except there was no trace left of Jungkook. His body just vanished into thin air.

Meanwhile the half conscious boy was transfered into a place that looked like universe. He could barely knowledge what was around him as his halfly closed eyes saw stars and planets. Everything was so bright that his eyes felt overwhelmed and he fell back into being unconscious.

After a while, Jungkook finally woke up but this time he felt like he was falling into an endless hole. His heart almost burst out his chest when he realized he was falling. Out of shock, he fainted again.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Here's your chamomile tea your majesty." the maid bowed down as she handed the king his morning drink.

"Thank you Rosemary, you may leave now." his deep royal voice filled the room and he was finally alone. He stood up and walked closer to his large window where the view held the large garden with variety of flowers divided by each color. He sighed and brought the hot yet delicate liquid up to his lips to take a sip.

He felt so stressful these days. Ever since he became the king of Ethiopia, all the worlds problems fell upon his shoulders. He was indeed a workaholic, but he thought of it as a good trait. He was very ambitious and always held his head up high, hence why he became the ruler everyone were proud of and held respect for.

He put down the thin and fragile cup that's decorated with diamonds on his table and walked outside. The sky was painted with many blues, pinks and purples, meaning the sun was already setting. This was his favorite time of the day. He felt lucky he lived in a place with such a great view.

Taehyung walked further into the garden as his chocolate orbs observed the pretty flowers he chose personally. The warm wind ruffled through his blonde locks that were parted to the side, revealing his forehead.

Suddenly he heard swooshing sounds from the sky as if something was falling. Took him two seconds to realize it was a body but he still managed to catch it.

Taehyung held the mysterious boy in his arms and looked up at the sky.

How did that even happen? Did he fall from the sky? Thoughts ran through his head as he observed the other's face. Blonde hair that was parted in the middle with slight curls. Perfectly shaped eyebrows and long lashes that hugged his porcelain skin. His nose held a smooth curve and his lips looked cherry-red with a tiny mole underneath.

So pretty...he thought. Soon the pretty boy opened his eyes and Taehyung got lost in those almond-like orbs that stared back at him. Slowly, his eyes trailed down and he realized the boy wore nothing but a necklace on his neck. Jungkook followed his gaze and realized he was fully naked.

He yelped and quickly covered his private area as his face flushed red, no difference with the king.

"O-oh" the king widened his eyes as he carefully placed the boy on the flowers that tickles his back. He took off his long and thick blazer that was covered in rich material and gently placed it around the boy's naked body.

"T-thank you." Jungkook muttered as he held the blazer tighter around himself. He could smell the pleasant cologne that the king wore and it weirdly relaxed him.

                                                  words: 602

---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and voting. I purple you!!!