4. Ethiopia

Couple minutes later, Rosemary brought them their meal and Taehyung led Jungkook into the dining room that was designed with expensive yet beautiful furniture

Couple minutes later, Rosemary brought them their meal and Taehyung led Jungkook into the dining room that was designed with expensive yet beautiful furniture. There was a large chandelier made of glass and different sized candles decorating the room and giving it a comfortable yet lovely atmosphere.

The table was filled with different categories of food. There was beef and pork, mashed potatoes and many varieties of salads Jungkook never seen before. There were crystalline plates and utensils that looked like pure silver and wine glasses that were halfway filled with rich red wine. The smell of freshly baked bread filled his nostrils and his stomach growled for not being fed.

Soon they were left alone. The king pushed back one chair and offered Jungkook a seat like the gentleman he was.

"Thank you." Jungkook sat down as his heart melted from the kind gesture. The older took a seat himself and looked at Jungkook straight in the eyes.

"We still haven't introduced ourselves." he chuckled as Jungkook giggled at their foolishness.

"Right...my name is Jeon Jungkook." he shyly introduced himself as he for a second forgot who he was.

"Beautiful name Jungkook, my name is Kim Taehyung." he complemented as he truly found the name very elegant and appealing. Jungkook smiled and thanked him. Taehyung motioned for them to start eating as they could hear the gentle notes of violin being heard around the big dining room.

They ate in peace as the music made the aura very calm and soothing. After they finished eating, both stood up and went back into the king's room.

"Thank you for helping me and lending me clothes along with food. I have to go now since I don't want to disturb your peace anymore. Thank you very much again, I will repay you once I'm able to do that." Jungkook bowed and tried walking away as he didn't want to burden the king anymore. Taehyung frowned as he took a step towards the boy and bent down to his level.

"Hey, you're not disturbing me in any way, it was a pleasure to help you so I don't expect anything in return. Plus, what kind of a nuisance I would be if I left you there outside alone in the dark, especially when it's cold." the king tsked as his heart clenched imagining this angel walking around in the night while shivering and looking around with wide baby eyes, not knowing where to go. He doesn't know why, but the boy he met a few hours ago already made a soft spot in his heart. He wants nothing but to protect him from this evil world and keep him to himself as he trusted no one else out there.

"Stay here angel, it feels so empty and lonely being here without any company." Taehyung pleaded as he desperately wanted Jungkook to stay. Of course as a long term because now that he became attracted to this boy, he wasn't ready to let go as he genuinely liked his presence.

Should I go or should I stay? I mean, it's pretty late outside. Well, I don't have a choice anyways. Jungkook nodded to himself as he felt kind of attached to this man, even though they spent very little time together.

"Very nice then." Taehyung smiled as he took the boy's soft hands with his bigger ones. Jungkook gave him back a smile, equally happy that he's staying with him. The younger yawned as he felt pretty drained today. The king offered him a room next door that was a bit smaller but still contained a queen sized bed with fluffy peach colored bedsheets. There was a huge window with plants and the walls were decorated with flower patterns. This room did not have a balcony unlike the king's room, but Jungkook was happy enough to receive a private room. They both bid good night's as Jungkook finally landed onto the very comfortable bed.

"This all must be a dream. It's too good to be true. Soon I'll wake up and be back in that hellhole." he whispered and sighed as he wished for this dream to last longer. He cuddled up in the sheets and shut his eyes as sleep took over him.

                                                  words: 730
--------------------------------------------------------- Thank you for reading and voting. I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜