7. Handsome

As time went by, the two got undeniably closer

As time went by, the two got undeniably closer. Their days consisted of walking outside around the nature, talking about their favorite hobbies and the continuous laughter that could be heard throughout the castle, lighting up the usually boring and dull mansion.

They were speaking less formal and became more like friends, not being afraid of doing stupid things and acting for once like themselves. Forgetting about manners, rules and society.

But today, things were a bit different. As much as both of them wanted to run away from their responsibilities, Taehyung couldn't because he was the king after all. He's been busy doing tasks all day so Jungkook had a huge amount of time to himself. But he just doesn't know what to do in this big castle. So the little one left his room to explore the place.

He stepped out and walked through the hallways. The bright sun lighted up the hall through the big windows, the curtains slightly blocking the gleaming rays. It was pretty quiet as all Jungkook could hear was the occasional chirping of the birds and his own steps.

He took random turns and ended up next to a big door that was slightly shut. What brought him here was the pleasant smell of something freshly baked.

Maybe that's the kitchen...he thought as he wondered if he should enter it or not. Not being able to hold himself back, he slightly pushed the doors with his palms and was met with a huge kitchen. There were a couple of cookers who turned around and looked at him in confusion but decided to get back to their work.

"Hey sweetheart, did you get lost or need something?" asked a kind voice. Jungkook turned to the direction of where he heard it.

A man who looked slightly older than him, with broad shoulders and a smile that radiated handsome, has approached him. Jungkook forgot how to blink as he was out of words.

What do I say? That I came here because I was hungry and crawled all the way here like a dog? Jungkook tried to process what he's gonna say but nothing came to his mind.

"U-um I was just walking around, sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your work." he looked down as he was embarrassed from walking in like he owned this place. The handsome male chuckled as he put his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Tsk, no need to apologize, you're not the first and only one who comes here because of the smell. This is the heart of the castle." he joked as he patted Jungkook's head. "I'm Seokjin, the main chef and the one who controls the kitchen. What's your name little bird?" he asked.

"I'm Jungkook." he smiled as he felt the comfortable aura around the person he just met.

Seokjin offered him a couple soft buns and that's how Jungkook made another friend. Pretty impressive as in his old world, he wasn't usually the type of person to have friends or talk to anyone at all. He loved this new life better and couldn't ask the universe for more.

                                                  words: 545
---------------------------------------------------------
Thankoo for reading and voting. I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜