30. He Wooed Him Back

"Fuck, I didn't think it would be that cold

"Fuck, I didn't think it would be that cold." Taehyung groaned.

He was currently walking through the garden. Although it was cold, the weather was perfect to decrease his nerves.

He held his guitar while making his way towards a specific spot.

The balcony.

He knew Jungkook would be there. Whenever the younger wasn't found in his room, you'd always find him in the balcony.

"It's so fucking dark here, where's th-EEEK!"

He fucking tripped on a twig and scared the squirrel that landed on his head.

"The fuck is on my head?!?" he groaned once he felt scratches on his scalp.

Guess what.

LMAO

The squirrel got his claws stuck in Tae's hair.

"Hweee hweee!!!" the squirrel squeaked as it pulled on his hair.

"The FUCK is this?!?!" Taehyung aggressively shook his head, a fluffy tail resting right on his forehead.

He pulled on the tail, the squirrel yelped and dramatically scratched Taehyung's head as he got pulled down.

"OWW YOU STUPID CREATURE!!!" Taehyung rubbed his messed up hair as he glared at the squirrel. The squirrel glared back and ran away.

He huffed and stood up, very annoyed. Grabbing his guitar, he made his way towards the place.

"Ah, finally!!!" he whisper-yelled as he hid under the bushes.

Yes he was hiding from Jungkook.

The young boy was peacefully resting against the balcony fence, eyes closed.

Taehyung smiled at the view. Jungkook looked so pretty under the moonlight.

It was very quiet.....

But

Something was crawling on Tae's ear. It's hairy legs tickled his skin.

"AAAAAAAH YOU FUCKING HAIRY 50 EYE BALLED CRAWLER!!!! Taehyung yelled and aggressively rubbed his ear to get the spider off.

Jungkook abruptly opened his eyes at the familiar voice. He squinted his eyes to try to look for something in the darkness.

Taehyung whined in embarrassment and turned on the lanterns for light.

He cleared his voice and looked straight at Jungkook with a guitar held in his hands.

The younger looked at him confused.

Taehyung took a deep breath and his fingers pulled on the strings to form a soft melody.

"Golden ray of sunshine, the clouds were covered by a veil. And between us again, suddenly a wall arose." he sang the first verse, his deep voice echoing throughout the garden.