13. Boyfriend

"Thank you angel, want me to take care of you now?" Taehyung lowered his voice while nibbling on his ear

"Yes please." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung laid them both down and hovered over Jungkook. He reached for the drawer next to his bed and took out a cherry flavored lube.

Taehyung spread Jungkook's thighs as he eyed the tight pink hole. He caressed the hole with his finger, watching Jungkook squirm from the sudden contact.

"Aaah~"

He clutched the pillow and his breathing sped up when Taehyung lowered his face and licked a stripe up from his hole all the way to his balls. Jungkook bit his lip when he felt Taehyung's tongue circling his rim and slightly sucking on it. He threw his head back in pleasure. His eyes closed in half when the other pushed his tongue in to taste his tight velvety walls.

Taehyung smirked while eyeing Jungkook's expression, tongue still working inside as he opened the lube and covered his fingers in it.

Taehyung backed away from Jungkook's ass to insert one finger. He let Jungkook adjust because his fingers were pretty long. Slowly, he started thrusting his finger, feeling Jungkook tightly clench.

"Mmhhmm....aah"

Soon, he entered another one and spread his fingers into a scissoring motion.

The sight was gorgeous for Taehyung. He was using three fingers by now. Jungkook widened his eyes when Taehyung curled his fingers, hitting a bundle of nerves.

"Aaaaah hyung, m-more aaah~"

Taehyung chuckled when Jungkook's moans got louder. His abs were tense, sweat rolling down his abdomen. Taehyung leaned down and licked the hot muscles.

"Mmmhmhm"

Jungkook's moans were enough to arouse him. Taehyung groaned at how fucked out he looked just by his fingers. He pulled his fingers out as Jungkook whined from the lack of pleasure, his hole clenching and unclenching on air.

Taehyung rolled a condom on his cock and made sure to put extra more lube. He was above average and didn't want to hurt Jungkook.

"You ready angel?" Taehyung whispered as he caressed Jungkook's thigh who moaned in return.

"Yes, please, hyungie-mmhm"

Taehyung lined his dick next to his hole and slowly pushed in.

"Aaaaah" Jungkook moaned out and threw his head back, he definitely felt bigger than he looked.

"Fuck" Taehyung groaned as the tight walls swallowed his dick, the wet sounds of lube could be heard each time he pushed in deeper.

"Aaah Tae, s-so good, aaaaah~"

He kissed Jungkook to distract him from the pain. Jungkook grabbed his neck and wrapped his legs around his waist, slowly getting used to his big cock.

When he was fully inside, Taehyung looked down and touched Jungkook's lower stomach, feeling the outline of his dick through the thin layer of skin. 

"Y-you can move faster Tae." Jungkook breathlessly said, wanting more now. Taehyung curled his hands on the boy's hips and slowly pulled out his dick just to slam it back in.

"Fuck-ooh"

"Mmhhm aah!"

They moaned in sync as Taehyung thrusted his cock in and out of Jungkook's wet hole, watching how his dick disappeared each time he moved.

"Mhm ah, harder, harder hyung! Ahhhh!" Jungkook moaned loud when the head of Taehyung's cock hit his sweet spot.

His eyes rolled back from the pleasure, drool dripping out of his wet lips.

Taehyung smirked as he thrusted at a faster pace, reaching his prostate twice as faster.

"Yeah l-like that OOH! YES!! Ah  aaaaah~"

Jungkook let out sinful noises as he scratched Taehyung's back, the pleasure overtaking him whole.

Taehyung sucked hickeys all over his neck, tightly grabbing his hips to the point it left marks. The room was filled with loud erotic moans and skin slapping sounds, hinting that their orgasm was nearing. Taehyung's thrusts became harder as he was close to cumming.

"F-fuck aaaahh" Jungkook's eyes rolled to the back of his head. Taehyung hit his prostate so hard that he came with a loud scream. Jungkook's orgasm made his hole clench so hard that it made Taehyung's cock release his cum with a deep moan. He kept trusting his dick, the leftover arousement slowly leaving his body.

Taehyung's tiredly landed on top of Jungkook, both catching their breaths. Taehyung's cock was still deeply buried inside.

He kissed Jungkook's chest and slowly pulled out to take off the condom. He threw it away and came back from the bathroom with a wet towel to clean them up.

Jungkook laid still as Taehyung cleaned his body, too tired to move a muscle. Once he was finished, Taehyung laid down next to Jungkook and covered them both in a blanket, not bothered by the fact that they're still naked.

"That felt so good angel, did you like it?" Taehyung smiled while kissing his neck. Jungkook nodded and turned his head to look at Taehyung, his eyes a little wet from their activity and lips very swollen from kissing and biting.

"It felt like I transported to heaven and came back." Jungkook answered. He was still high from their session. Taehyung chuckled.

"Angels belong in heaven. You can always ask me to fuck you and send you to heaven anytime." Jungkook giggled and playfully slapped his chest before kissing his lips.

"Can I ask why you're calling me an angel? Not that I mind, I'm just curious." Jungkook asked as he traced random shapes on Taehyung's skin.

"It's fine bunny. I call you angel because...do you remember that one beautiful day? I was walking in the garden and at that time I was very stressed. Then, you out of nowhere fell from the sky and I caught you with my arms. It felt like you were a fallen angel from heaven. It felt so unreal as there was no other reason why you'd suddenly appear from the sky." Taehyung looked deep into his eyes that held a universe.

Jungkook saw something in his eyes, something that made him feel comforted and loved. He unconsciously leaned closer and cupped Taehyung's cheek.

"Thank you for catching me back then." he softly whispered and caressed Taehyung's cheek with his thumb.

"I will always catch you, my angel." Taehyung leaned in and closed the gap between them. He caressed Jungkook's waist as they were lost in each other. Their kiss was so inoccent and passionate that they forgot about oxygen. Taehyung slightly pulled away, his lips still brushing against Jungkook's.

"My beautiful angel, you brought so much happiness into my life. You made it feel as if I don't have to bear the world's problems and try to survive each day. You made me feel so light, so weightless." Taehyung confessed. Jungkook's eyes started tearing from his soft words.

"Angel, will you be my boyfriend?" He whispered quietly. Jungkook's eyes started glistening as he nodded.

"Yes, yes I will Taehyungie." Jungkook cried from happiness, not believing he was actually needed by someone. Taehyung adoringly pecked his eyes, forehead, nose, cheeks, and lastly his lips. Jungkook giggled from the attention he got.

They kissed one last time and fell asleep holding each other close to themselves. Their minds filled with each other throughout their dreams.

                                                words: 1207
---------------------------------------------------------Thank you for reading and voting. I purple you. 💜💜💜