29. Plan To Woo Him Back

A dreary sigh has left his lips

A dreary sigh has left his lips. His eyes looked dull, sparkles long gone. A frown was glued onto his lips, a smile long forgotten.

Jungkook shifted in his bed, not being able to sleep. His face contorted nothing but sadness. His soul felt heavy.

Weeks have passed after their argument and neither of them spoke. They'd ignore each other in the hallways. Jungkook also moved to his own room.

It was no lie, they were both dreading to approach each other. No words being exchanged, just a simple hug would do.

But they would have done that a long time ago if one thing wasn't stopping them.

After their conflict, Jungkook figured he should give the older space. He did realize it wasn't really his business which might be the reason he got mad at him. That's what Jungkook thought.

No difference with Taehyung though.

He can't forgive himself for raising his hand at Jungkook. Let alone forgetting that's he's pregnant. The older assumed Jungkook would be very furious. He just wanted to help but what did Taehyung do? Yeah. He slapped him.

Both thought giving each other space would solve everything but oh how wrong they were.

Not even a day has passed without Jungkook thinking about cuddling in Tae's arms nor could Taehyung stop thinking about wanting to attack his baby with kisses and hugs.

Just now they realized how strongly they love each other. Not being near them drains their energy.

And that's how everyday went.

Jungkook carefully sat up, hands underneath his heavy stomach.

It was Jungkook's last month of pregnancy. He felt like he was nearing the due date. Just a slight move and his whole body felt like it's ripping in half.

"Ow, owie baby, stop kicking, you're hurting me tiny one." he baby talked and caressed the smooth bump.

"How are you doing baby?" he asked with a smile, pain long forgotten.

"Going to come out soon? Just wait, I'll attack you with so many smoochies my little baby." he softly pouted, not being able to wait any longer. He already wanted to hold his tiny baby and cuddle him all night.

Jungkook huffed out of nowhere.

"Just make sure not to give my a hard time. If you have the energy to scream then go to daddy. Deal? Deal!" with that he stood up and made his way towards the doors.

"m'hungry..." he mumbled in a tiny voice as the servants bowed and left to get his meal ready.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was already night. Tiny crickets could be heard from the window.

Taehyung pinched his nose bridge in annoyance. He literally couldn't focus with Jungkook being in his mind all day.

How is he? Is he sleeping well? Is he eating well? How is the baby?

Those thoughts kept attacking him each minute. He felt so stressed that he couldn't even work.

Plus Jungkook was nearing his due date and that made him feel even worse.

The fact that he wasn't there for Jungkook, the fact that Jungkook was going through this alone has been eating him inside out.

"Ah, WHATEVER!!!" he threw away his paper work and scurried towards the door. He opened it with strong force, making a loud boom echo throughout the hallway.

His fist was clutched, brows furrowed in determination as he was making his way towards a certain room.

That's right.

He was heading do Jungkook's room. He will talk to him. This can't be going on. That's just not right.

The king was 5 feet away from Jungkook's room but stopped midway to turn around and head backwards.

Such a coward. he thought. What kind of a man is he when he can't even approach the younger.

Taehyung shook his head in disappointment, he's too guilty to face him.

What if Jungkook doesn't want to talk to him?? Yeah that's right. That's why Taehyung threw away his work to head towards his room just to turn back.

Taehyung entered his room, deep in thoughts. He needed a plan. A good one.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was past midnight and the bunny faced baby wasn't sleeping.

That was nothing new.

He'd stay up every night with everything clouding his mind.

"Maybe fresh air would help, don't you think my tiny winy fluffy cutie bunny baby?" he poked his stomach, the baby kicking in return.

Jungkook took that as a sign and made his way to the other side of the castle. He looked for his special place where he spends his time relaxing.

Jungkook smiled when he reached, the spot being a balcony. There were multiple balcony's in this mansion, this one was his favorite because it was right under the garden, where he and Tae had first met.

The younger took a deep breath, smiling at the night view. The moon shined so brightly, stars decorating the night like canvas. He remembered trying to count all the stars in the sky when he was a child.

Jungook closed his eyes and focused at the peaceful atmosphere which is exactly what he needed.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic, DON'T PANIC KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!!!" he yelled as he slammed his forehead against the wall.

"Fuck, ouch, STUPID WALL!!!" he screamed, letting out his nervousness. 

Taehyung rubbed his forehead and took a deep breath.

"I need to be calm for this to work." he mumbled.

Yes, he had a plan. Yes, he was very nervous. Yes, he was contemplating. Yes, he acts like a king but is low-key a girl who'd pee her pants after seeing her crush.

He already knew Jungkook would still be awake even though it's midnight.

Call him a stalker but Taehyung crawled through the dark hallways to figure out if Jungkook still had his lights on.

With a confident huff, the king walked towards the doors, head held high, shoulders wide and posture straight. He twisted the door handle and walked out of his room.

"FUCK ALMOST FORGOT!" he yelled and quickly ran back to his room.

He was out of breath with his eyes looking around for the object.

"Where the hell did I put it??!?!" he groaned and looked inside his closet, under the bed and inside his drawer.

"Oh wait!" he remembered where he put it. The king marched through the bathroom, the guitar he was looking for laid lifelessly in the bathtub.

Taehyung sighed in relief and finally left his bedroom heading towards the special place.

---------------------------------------------------------
Very thankful for those who are reading my book. Exams are soon coming so good luck if you have one. Haveu au niceu dayu!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜