31. Victor

"My fucking dick

"My fucking dick." Taehyung wheezed once Jungkook let go.

His face turned pale from almost being chocked in there.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Jungkook gave his final scream, the baby painfully coming out.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah." a high pitched tone filled the room, indicating the new born was healthy and alive.

"Finally." Jungkook panted and laid back his head.

"Yeah finally." Taehyung agreed.

Oh, how many things he had to go through for this baby to be born.

The doctor smiled and looked up.

"Congratulations, you gave birth to a healthy ruler."

Taehyung widened his eyes, his swollen dick long forgotten.

"Really?" he smiled wide when the doctor nodded.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, angel THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE ANGEL I LOVE YOU ANGEL MY ANGEL!!!!!" the king shrieked and attacked Jungkook's face with kisses.

But it was quiet.....

Too quiet......

"Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned his confused face.

"Hyungie...I gave a birth to a ruler?" he softly asked, his voice slightly trembling.

The older smiled again and leaned down to kiss him.

That answered Jungkook's question.

Jungkook smiled during the kiss, his shut eyes getting wet. Taehyung held his hand as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook softly moaned, grabbing Tae's hair and tugging on it.

The king licked his bottom lip asking for access which the younger gave right away. Their tongues danced so gently, sending electricity through their bodies.

"Alright, done. Your baby is now fu-oh.." she stopped talking when she laid her eyes on the scene.

"Sorry. Thank you, now get out, bye." the king quickly handed her 5 coins and dragged her out of the room.

"Hyungie that was so mean!" Jungkook laughed, feeling happy after so many weeks.

The older playfully shrugged, a blush of embarrassment flushed on his ears.

"Right, almost forgot." he ran to the other side of the room. There was laying a tiny fluffy baby, it's body covered in a soft blanket.

They already bought a small bed for babies months ago.

He picked it up very carefully, hands shaking in the process.

"Cutie..." he giggled as he bounced the baby in his arms.

"GIMME ME, I WANT IT TOO!!!! MY BABY!!" Jungkook yelled with grabby arms, his cute pout making him the baby in this room.

"Coming angel." he chuckled. Taehyung made his was towards Jungkook, gently handing him the baby.

Jungkook's doe eyes observed his little boy, more tears filled his eyes. He poked the tiny one's cheek, the soft skin jiggling cutely.

"Oh no hyungie.....he's so tiny..." the younger sobbed. His vision turned blurry as he leaned down to kiss the cheek.

This was Taehyung's favorite sight. Seeing his baby with his other baby made him want more sights like this.

"Don't cry bunny, you'll make him sad." Taehyung wiped his eyes and laid on the small space next to Jungkook.

The younger smiled at Taehyung, showing him how happy he is.

"We should name him something." the king suggested, caressing his son's face.

Jungkook thought for a second.

"Tiny?" he squeaked out.

"No baby, that isn't a name." Taehyung chuckled at his adorable boyfriend.

Jungkook pouted.

"Bunny? Sugarplum? Cookie? Fluffy? Duckie? Baby boy-"

"Hey, I call you all these names." Taehyung interrupted.

Jungkook giggled.

"I know, I said those on purpose."

"Brat." the older playfully scoffed.

Jungkook shew him his tongue before an idea came to his head.

"Victor!" he blurted out, scaring the baby and Taehyung.

Taehyung dramatically gasped.

"Right! How could I forget that? I always wanted my name to be Victor. That's a good name bun." he intertwined their hands.

"Mhm, Victor for VICTORY!!" he yelled out, waking up the baby.

"Shhh you woke him up." Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, his eyes blank.

Something felt wrong....

Jungkook gasped, face beet red.

"Hyung..." he curled his toes. The wind from the window was blowing straight at his exposed hole.

"Mhmm" he closed his eyes and accidentally moaned from pleasure. His hole clenched and unclenched on air.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Taehyung grabbed his chin to read his expression.

Jungkook bit his lip at the pet name. He had to go 9 months without sex and now he reached the edge.

He missed the skin contact.

He missed feeling each other on a deeper level.

He missed Taehyung making love to him.

Jungkook gulped once another rush of wind made it's way through his hole, sending butterflies all over his body.

He glued his thighs together, his cock screaming for attention.

The older noticed him slightly squirming.

"H-hyung, he's sleeping. Can you put him on his bed." the younger stuttered.

Taehyung quickly nodded and carried the baby to his bed, not forgetting to put a pacifier in his mouth.

Jungkook was dying from hunger.

He wanted sex.

Now.

                                                  words: 806
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank me for reading and voting. I purple me! 💜💜💜