5. Nightmare

Pain

Pain.

That's all he could feel, physically and mentally. Slowly, he opened his eyes, hearing the same annoying high pitched sound.

"So that was a dream....of course it was. Stupid me thinking I can finally run away from this kind of life." Jungkook chuckled at his stupidness as pitiful tears started pouring down his cheeks. At least he had a good dream for once, though he wished it was real.

Wished Taehyung was real.

His body felt limb as he was still tied to the chair in the living room.

"Hah, you're finally awake." There he was, the person Jungkook desperately wishes to be dead. A failed version of a human, what a shame he was born. Nature's mistake, that's what he was.

"Tell me son, aren't you tired of this routine? Cutting you became boring, you don't even scream or whimper anymore." Jungkook was silent.

"I want to hear you scream, to beg. Maybe we should spice things up don't you think? I'd be a waste if I killed a body like this without getting to fuck it." Jungkook's father chuckled as he stepped closers to the motionless boy.

"Should I perhaps, rape you? Rip apart that hole of yours till there's blood trickling down your thighs hmm?" This immediately caught the boy's attention.

"No! NO! Please, anything but not this!" Jungkook's mind screamed as he tried not to show any kind of emotion.

"I'm assuming silence means yes." his father leaned down to his level.

"ANSWER ME YOU SHIT!!!" Jungkook felt a stinging pain on his cheek.

"Stupid slut." his father worded out as he started unbuckling Jungkook's pants.

"No! No please stop! Please! NO PLEASE!!!" Jungkook panicked as his clothes were getting ripped apart. He never wanted a life like this.

"DON'T TOUCH ME PLEASE NO!!" he cried as all he could do was scream and beg.

---------------------------------------------------------

Right as Taehyung was about to close his eyes, he heard the agonizing screams coming from the next door. Five seconds and he was already in Jungkook's room. The boy had tears streaming down his cheeks, he was clenching the bedsheets and kept turning his head side to side. Taehyung wasted no time and started gently shaking his shoulders.

"Angel? Angel hey wake up!" he kept shaking the crying boy. Jungkook abruptly stood up, taking short and desperate breaths as his body shook in terror. He looked to his left and saw Taehyung with a concerned expression on his face.

"Tae...Taehyung..." he broke down as the king pulled him into his arms and started rocking him from side to side.

"Shh, that was just a nightmare angel." he kept soothing the boy as Jungkook slowly fell asleep. The king gently lifted him bridal style and carried him to his own bed. He pulled Jungkook closer to his chest and wrapped his arm around his waist. He affectionately pecked his forehead and pulled the blankets closer.

That night, they had the best sleep ever.

                                                  words: 511
---------------------------------------------------------Thank you for reading and voting. I purple me 💜💜💜💜💜