40. Natural Baby

"AAAAAAAH hyuuuung!!!! Leave me aloooone!!!!" Jungkook whined as he almost tripped over his own feet.

"You better stop baby, I'm still gonna catch you!!" Taehyung yelled as he ran after the bunny.

Jungkook felt dizziness take over him. His legs hurt from running so much.

"Stooooooooop I'm running out of breath!!!!" Jungkook cried.

"You should stop bunny. You know I have a strong stamina so I can run for hours if it means I get to catch you." Taehyung chuckled. He was barely sweating.

They kept running like that around the castle with Jungkook wheezing for help. His throat hurt like he hadn't drank water for centuries and his muscles felt like they were squished and ripped apart.

"N-no no-no way am I gonna g-give up." Jungkook panted, barely forming any words.

His body was starting to slow down from exhaust. His face was flushed and clothes were sticking to his body from sweat.

"AHA!! Caught you babybun!!!" Taehyung jumped LITERALLY jumped on Jungkook, squishing him to death.

"AAAAAAAH GET OFF!!! LET GOOOO!! Jungkook cried when Taehyung lifted him up and threw him over his shoulder.

"Bad bunny. Don't run away from me like that." Taehyung slapped his bubble ass. Jungkook wriggled and hopelessly punched the older's back.

Once Taehyung reached his bedroom, he threw Jungkook into the bed.

Jungkook pouted with glossy eyes, fingers fidgeting and playing with his toes.

"Ahh, there it is." Taehyung smiled as he took out a camera, holding something else in his other hand.

"Hyungie I'm not a baby!!" Jungkook whined.

"Of course you are, stop lying." Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook backed away and covered his mouth when Taehyung brought his hands close to the younger.

"C'mon it's not that hard. I wasted 3 hours trying to get you to do this." Taehyung impatiently wriggled the object right in front of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook sighed and pouted.

"Fine." he mumbled and sat closer. He angrily eyed the subject before opening his mouth.

Taehyung excitedly grinned and put the pacifier in his mouth. Jungkook puffed out his cheeks and sucked on the soft plastic-like rubber.

"Now look at the camera and smile." the older commanded and adjusted his camera.

Jungkook grumbled under his breath but still looked up at the camera. He put on a smile until the multiple click sounds left the camera.

Taehyung quickly sat next to Jungkook and looked over the pictures he just took.

"I like this one. Probably my favorite." Taehyung said and shew Jungkook the screen.

The younger observed how beautiful the picture turned out. The big window behind him shew off the nature's richest view. The lighting of the room was perfectly kissing his skin. His soft doe eyes innocently looking at the camera with his fluffy cheeks stuffed with a pacifier.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook who was in aw. His mouth slightly opened making the pacifier fall out of his mouth.

The older tsked and softly put it back in it's place. He watched as Jungkook sucked on it like an actual baby and cooed.

"Told you you'll like it." Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook questioningly looked at him before realizing what he meant.

"Ewie! No I don't like it." he aggressively took it out of his mouth, already missing the toy.