34. Home

Taehyung sat on the bed with Jungkook on his lap

Taehyung sat on the bed with Jungkook on his lap. He caressed his waist while their tongues swirled together.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss, hands placed around the older's neck.

"Mmhmm"

Taehyung sucked on Jungkook's tongue, rubbing the taste buds with his wet muscle.

Wet sounds and moans filled the room as the two were making out.

Hunger took over their minds and bodies.

Jungkook pulled away from the lack of oxygen. He panted as saliva dripped down his chin.

The older wiped it with his thumb, looking at him straight in the eye.

Jungkook leaned closer and whispered into his ear.

"Can I ride your thigh daddy. It's so thick and strong." he bit the older's ear shell.

Taehyung tightened the grip on his waist.

"Thigh kink huh? I'd love to watch your little show." the older smirked.

The blonde boy adjusted himself on
Taeyung's thigh. He slowly bucked his hips, his ass cheeks in between the leg.

"Aaah that feels so good." Jungkook moaned and bit his lips. He started grinding faster. His dick bounced and hit Taehyung's tip each time.

Sweat glistened down their bodies, mixing together. Jungkook panted as he kept moving his hips.

"Fuck baby, you're so hot." Taehyung groaned and raised his thigh in a slow motion to help Jungkook reach his orgasm.

"Oooh, mhm, aah" he tilted back his head. The older's muscles rubbed against his balls, sending immense pleasure to his cock.

Jungkook's body tensed up from so much pleasure.

"Oooh, I-im close hyung. Mhmm...aaaah aah!!!" Jungkook arched his back, nipples positioned right at Taehyung's lips to which he didn't hesitate to suck on.

The younger's mouth stayed open once the white liquid spurted from his tip. Both of their stomachs were covered in his cum.

Jungkook breathed heavily as Taehyung sucked on his other nipple, making both of the buds look cherry red.

He cupped Taehyung's cheek and kissed him lovingly. Soft pecks were placed all over the older's face.

The king tugged a piece of hair behind Jungkook's ear.

"My angel, want me to show you how much I love you? How much I cherish you?" Taehyung warmly kissed his forehead as blood rushed to Jungkook's cheeks.

Oh how quick the atmosphere changed from hot to sweet.

Taehyung laid down and flipped them so that he was on top of Jungkook. He spread the other's legs and kissed Jungkook's jawline. His lips slowly travelled down, appreciating the milky-like skin. He left wet kisses on his abs as he went lower.

Sweet moans escaped Jungkook's lips from the attention he was getting. He buried his hands in Taehyung's hair and looked down.

The king bent Jungkook's thighs and made the younger press it against his chest. His hot breath tickled the skin before he settled on marking the white flesh. He bit the muscles of his legs, making Jungkook shake in his hold.

Taehyung lowered his face and licked his entrance without any warning.

"Mmhhm" Jungkook let out a surprised moan. He curled his toes as the wet muscle worked on his pink hole.

He unclenched his hole to let Taehyung's saliva go further inside his velvety walls.

Jungkook used one of his hands to shakily grab Taehyung's hair.

The older stopped and looked up. Mouth separated with saliva covering his lips.

"S-stop now daddy, or else I'm going to cum. Fuck me now!" his voice came out whiny and high pitched from the constant teasing.

"Gladly. My big man is dying to be back home." Taehyung stood up and walked away to grab some condom and lube.

"Huh? What big man? What home?" the younger tilted his head, his innocence was still there despite the things he did earlier.

Taehyung chuckled as he put down the objects in his hands. He laid on top of Jungkook and looked at his beautiful yet confused eyes.

"My big man is my dick, and the home is your hole where it's always warm and relaxing." Taehyung booped his button nose.

It took Jungkook 1 minute to process the words.

"EEW YOU DISGUSTING GRANDPA. You HAD to ruin the mood!" Jungkook slapped his chest like a mad wife, lips formed into a pout.

"It is what it is."

The younger scoffed. Taehyung laughed, grabbing Jungkook's hand and placing it on his chest.

"You feel this angel, this is how my heart beats for you. Everytime I look at you, touch you, feel you. My heart beats like crazy. All because of you."

"My teddy bear..." Jungkook mumbled in a tiny voice, arms hooking around his neck to bring him closer to his face.

"Meow meow." Jungkook licked Taehyung's lips like a kitten before gluing his plumpy sweet lips onto the older's.

"I just know you're gonna be the death of me. Do you have to act so cute all the time and for what? To give me a heart attack? Why are you so tiny!! Why are you so baby shaped!! Why are you so soft and gentle? Why are you so beautiful? Why is your hair so curly and bouncy? Why are your eyes so big and doe? Why is your nose so bunny-like? Why are your cheeks so fluffy like bread buns? WHY ARE YOUR LIPS SO FUCKING RED AND SWEET. WHY IS YOUR BODY SO MUSCULAR YET ETHEREAL? WHY IS YOUR SKIN SO SMOOTH AND BRIGHT? WHY ARE YOU THE EPITOME OF BEAUTY?!?!! WERE YOU PERSONALLY SCULPTED BY ANGELS??? OH WHAT AM I SAYING, YOU YOURSELF ARE AN ANGEL. MY ONLY ANGEL, uwu come here."

Taehyung passionately sucked on Jungkook's lips as if his life depended on it.

Well, it did.

He tilted his head for a deeper connection. Hands roaming all over his body until he settled on his favorite place.

His waist.

Jungkook was surprised from this sudden outburst of love. He felt his heart melt at how strongly Taehyung was kissing him. He kissed back as hard and passionate.

Jungkook tugged harder at Taehyung's hair, until he felt something wet on his cheek. He gently pushed away when more droplets landed onto his skin.

Taehyung was crying.

Why is he crying? Wondered Jungkook.

"B-baby.." Taehyung's voice cracked. He felt so lucky that he had him. No words could ever explain how much Jungkook has filled his empty heart.

What did he do to deserve this? To catch an angel from the sky. Not just angel but a saviour. Someone who got Taehyung out of his daily stressed mind. Someone who proved Taehyung that purity, love and innocence still exists in this world.

"Oh Tae....come here hyungie." Jungkook immediately put his hand behind the older's head and pulled him into his neck. He comforted him with sweet words, hands brushing through his hair.

Taehyung would never get enough of this. Jungkook's aura, his soft nature and vanilla-like smell will forever be cherished by him.

He'll give his heart and soul, his everything just to keep his favorite person in his arms forever.

                                                words: 1189
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for enjoying this. Your attention, my motion. I purple you 💜♔💜