17. Deal

"Yes, Mr

"Yes, Mr. Park, he's the best option in the whole kingdom. The best option for your son." Raea smiled respectfully. Mr. Park, the king of Serendipia was choosing a husband for his daughter. Raea took great advantage of it and suggested Jungkook to him.

That was her plan. The easiest way to get rid of him while the king is out. Mr. Park thought for a while before letting out a breath and smiling at her.

"I think I could agree to that only if I get to see him. I can't let my daughter marry anyone without seeing who I'm marrying her to." Mr. Park suggested. Raea thought for a second before agreeing.

"Yes, come here tomorrow for lunch. There I'll show him to you." She smiled so big, glad that her plan was working.

"Alright Ms. Raea. Deal?" Mr. Park extended his hands.

"Deal!" Raea shook his hand and bowed as Mr. Park left the mansion.

Soon. Very soon there will be no more traces left of you Jungkook. You'll never see Taehyung again. Never. She smirked to herself.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was folding the bedsheets when he heard someone knock.

"Yes?" he shouted as the door opened. He didn't expect Raea to appear. He raised a brow at her.

"Why are you here?" he asked emotionless. Raea scoffed.

"Where's your manners huh? I'm a princess, a low life like you would get their head chopped off for talking to me like that." she put her hands on her hips. Jungkook internally rolled his eyes.

As if I'd respect someone like you. Jungkook sighed as he was already annoyed.

"Right.....so what did you come here for?" Jungkook asked, he wanted to keep this conversation as short as possible. Raea crossed her arms as she spoke.

"Come to the garden at 2:00 pm tomorrow. There are some people we need to meet." she demanded.

"What does any of that has to do with me?" he asked irritated. Raea widened her eyes at his tone.

She stepped towards him and slapped his face. Jungkook held his red cheek, eyes wide. She aggressively grabbed him by his hair. He whimpered in pain as he clutched her wrist and tried pulling her away.

"You're lower than me. You don't get to question me or go against my word. You're a no one. If it wasn't for Taehyung, you'd be dead by now. Talk back to me one more time and I'll make sure to slice you in pieces and feed it to dogs!" she yelled in her ugly voice, still pulling on his hair.

"Tomorrow in the garden, at 2:00 pm sharp. If you don't come.....I WILL CHOKE YOU TO DEATH YOU STUPID BITCH!!!" she yelled as she slammed his head onto the wall.

"Understood?" she asked in a low voice.

Jungkook desperately nodded his head, tears streaming down his face. His body was shaking as he got flashbacks of his father abusing him.

Raea laughed at his state and kicked him in the forehead one last time before leaving.

Jungkook's head was spinning. The memory that he wanted to burry deep inside were waking up, slowly crawling up his head and spreading through his skull.

His breathing has calmed down. He carefully stood up and walked to his bed. He wanted to sleep, he wanted to forget what just happened. He wanted to wake up beside Taehyung once again.

The pain of his headache was nothing compared to the pain in his heart. Being reminded of who he is, being forced to open his eyes to see the harsh reality.

He rubbed his face to get rid of the stained wetness on his bruised cheek. He was still sniffling, forcing himself to shut his mind and stop overthinking. It took him a couple of deep breaths before he fell asleep.