9. Raea

Jungkook got shy at all the attention he was receiving

Jungkook got shy at all the attention he was receiving. He fiddled with his fingers and bounced up and down on his tippy toes.

"Alright, since our dinner was interrupted, mom, dad would you like to join us?" Taehyung asked as he walked towards Jungkook and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"Our? So you two were having dinner together?" Jack asked, slightly smirking.

"Aah so you two ARE more than friends huh?" Rosie squinted her eyes as she eyed Jungkook then Taehyung, back to Jungkook, then back to Taehyung.

"N-no mom what are you saying?!?!" the king got flustered but didn't fail to notice the slight blush on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Ooooh my ship is sailing!!!" Rosie sang and clapped her hands like a seal. Taehyung and Jungkook were bright red by now. Before Taehyung could defense them both, he got rudely interrupted.

"AHEM!" Someone fake coughed and everyone averted their eyes to the direction.

"Oh Raea, I forgot you were here." Rosie laughed as Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"Mom, dad, what is she doing here?" Taehyung asked as his whole aura changed.

"Tsk, Taehyung don't be so rude. Don't you remember Raea? You two went to the same school, you also had a crush on her in kindergarten." Rosie answered with a sweet smile.

"Mom that was in kindergarten, 15 years ago. It shouldn't matter anymore." Taehyung said, voice low and irritated. Raea looked a bit taken aback by how quickly Taehyung's mood has changed.

"Taehyung dear, it's been so long since you've seen each other. She also wanted to visit you so we brought her along with us." his father said softly as he massaged his son's tensed shoulders. Taehyung sighed annoyed.

"Hi Taehyung, it's really been long since we last saw each other. So I thought it would be good if I visited you." Raea babbled in her high pitched voice, slightly hurting everyone's ears.

As if. Taehyung thought in his head. "Yeah whatever, I'm hungry let's go eat." he announced as he stomped out the room and made his way back to the dining room. Everyone silently following him.

Soon the servants brought them more food as they all started eating. Rosie and Jack were conversing amongst each other while Taehyung was telling a joke. Jungkook dropped his head back and clutch his stomach out of pain from laughing so hard.

Raea kept glancing at the two with very annoyed eyes. She just sat there awkwardly, eating her food and feeling like she was fifth wheeling this whole time. She didn't like how Taehyung's full attention was on Jungkook, jealousy was clearly evident in her eyes.

"So Taehyung, how is it being a king for you? Is it hard or easy?" She interrupted the two who stopped talking and looked at her weirdly.

"Uh, yeah it's going fine." Taehyung dryly said as he wanted to end this conversation with Raea and just keep his eyes fully on Jungkook.

"Well, that's very nice then. You know we should hang out more and catch up!" she smiled at Taehyung as she desperately tried to keep his attention only on her. Jungkook and Taehyung internally cringed when they saw small pieces of meat stuck in her teeth and her lipstick slightly smeared over her mouth as she ate very messily like a pig.

"Um, no I'm kinda busy these days." Taehyung quickly answered as he stood up and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"Oh, but we could-" before Raea got to finish her sentence, Taehyung was already walking away from his seat while dragging Jungkook along with him. Totally ignoring what she was about to say.

"Mom, dad, I'm pretty tired and want to rest. You can sleep over at my place as it's already late." He said as he kissed his mother's and father's cheek, they both hummed and kissed him in the forehead, saying 'goodnight little bear'.

"Raea, I'm going to order the guards to bring you the horse carriage to send you home. Bye." Taehyung didn't even look at her as he pulled Jungkook's hand and left the room.

"Wait, but I can stay over too!!!" Raea shouted as she was about to run after him.

"Raea, show some manners and stop acting like a child. Be thankful that Taehyung ordered you a carriage and don't misbehave with our son like that anymore." Jack ordered strictly. Raea quickly bowed and apologized for her behavior and left, very very embarrassed.

Meanwhile the two boys were heading to Taehyung's room since they were both very sleepy. After that nightmare Jungkook had, Taehyung offered him to sleep together. Jungkook agreed as he seriously felt safer when he was with Taehyung.

"Um Taehyungie, who was that girl we met earlier? I mean, you don't have to tell me, it's literally not my business." Jungkook said quietly as they both layed down on the king sized bed. Taehyung chuckled and pulled Jungkook closer so he could lay his head on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung then wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist.

"No angel it's alright." Taehyung whispered and pecked Jungkook's temple as he continued. "Raea is the daughter of a king from another Kingdom. We kinda went to the same royal school and just knew each other I guess. Actually I wish we didn't know each other, she is uh, she is so clingy and annoying." Taehyung whined as Jungkook giggled.

"Yeah I saw it today. She's very loud and her voice feels like a fly buzzing around you and won't shut up." Jungkook said truthfully as both bursted out in laughter.

"Oh my god, true true. She is half human and half fly hybrid." Taehyung added as they both wheezed and almost fell off the bed. Their loud laughs echoing throughout the bedroom as they imagined Raea with two big goblin eyes and a hairy body buzzing around and eating poop.

After couple minutes, they calmed down and cuddled warmly. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's chest and hugged him tighter as Taehyung bid him 'goodnight'. Both soon fell asleep with a content smile on their face.

                                                words: 1026
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and voting. I purple you. 💜💜💜