14. Kingdom of Hireath

"Your majesty

"Your majesty." the sound of opening doors caught the king's attention. He was currently busy with solving the problem's that the people of Ethiopia asked to help with.

"Namjoon, what brought you here?" the king stood up to shake the hand of his most trusted friend, his personal side helper of the kingdom. Namjoon greeted him back and gave an endearing smile.

"Your majesty, the kingdom of Hireath has sent you a letter." Namjoon answered and took out a rolled up paper from his pocket. The king furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Interesting....we don't usually communicate with the kingdom of Hireath. What made them send us this letter so suddenly?" Taehyung asked in a bittersweet tone as they weren't really friends with that kingdom. They were more like enemies.

He took a seat before opening the letter and reading it out loud.

"Your majesty Kim Taehyung. This is Jung Hoseok, the king of Hireath. I have a considerable offer which is why I wrote this letter to you. Everyone is well aware that your father, Kim Jack, the previous king of Ethiopia has captured the Eastern Asia and Europe. The population in my kingdom is currently growing large and expanding. I'd appreciate it if you let me take over Europe as my kingdom needs more space. For exchange, I would offer you $1,000,000,000 billion dollars. Please reconsider this letter before giving me your answer. Sincerely, Jung Hoseok."

By the time the king had finished reading, his expression was flaming with anger, his hands were clutching the letter so hard that it ripped apart. He couldn't believe the audacity Jung Hoseok had to offer him such a deal. He knew this letter won't bring any good, he knew this was going to be bad news.

"Namjoon, bring chief Min Yoongi and Park Jimin to me immediately!" Taehyung ordered in a strict tone as Namjoon nodded and went to find his way towards the two. The king stood up to take deep breaths, his anger still present, running deeply through his veins as he curled his hands tightly.

Soon the door opened and the three were bowing to the king. "Sit down, we have something important to discuss." the king voiced as they all sat down.

"Apparently, Jung Hoseok, the king of Hireath wants to claim Europe as his own and even offered me big money. That godawful being has a twisted mind. He assumed I'll give him part of Ethiopia that my own father has captured. His cursed self and his dirty money won't let him get to me." the king boomed in anger.

"Sir, he is surely insane for even thinking he could claim something that belongs to Ethiopia. We can't let him get his way." Min Yoongi explained with a serious face.

"I agree your majesty. The kingdom of Ethiopia is known as the most largest and strongest kingdom in history. We would never share our land no matter the cost." Park Jimin agreed, his face clearly showing his distaste towards Jung Hoseok.

"Then, I suggest we start a war. Show them what belongs to who. Teach them not to mess with Ethiopia. So what do you say Namjoon?" the king made a statement.

"Sir, I highly agree with you. If we don't show him his place now, then he'll be a serious threat to us in the future." Namjoon said confidently.

"Then war it is." the king smirked before he stood up.

"Min Yoongi and Park Jimin, your job is to bring together the military army of Ethiopia and to make sure we'll have enough ships and food for our mission. Set the soldiers towards victory and pick out the strongest ones. Give each a weapon and make sure they're all perfectly trained. The war will start next week. Make sure everything is prepared by then." Taehyung ordered the two before they bowed and left.

"Namjoon, I'd need you to help me write the letter to Jung Hoseok about our plans. After that, we'll announce to everyone that there will be a war between kingdom of Ethiopia and Hireath. We have to win this war. We can't let him have his way." Taehyung said with a serious glint in his eyes.

He would fight for his kingdom, he won't let a little snitch like Jung Hoseok to break something his generation has created. He is positive he will win and come back healthy and alive. He will survive for Jungkook.

For his beloved one.

                                                  words: 784
----------------------------♔---------------------------
Thank you so much for those who take their time to read this story. It motivates me to continue this book. I'm thankful for each and one of you. I purple you!!! 💜💜💜