26. R.i.p Taehyung

"Father, did you even consider my opinion on this?" Taehyung exclaimed  feeling annoyed

"Taehyung, this is for the sake of Ethiopia. Things will be so much easier if we merge our kingdom with theirs." his father argued back.

"But dad, I don't even like her. What am I going to tell Jungkook?!?!" Taehyung argued, face turning beet red from anger.

"Son......sometimes you have to take sacrifices as a king. Don't be selfish and think about yourself, think about the kingdom too." his father sighed.

"But father-"

"Taehyung this is it! You will marry Raea. I didn't raise you to disobey me like that. You either marry her, or either I'll send Jungkook off and you'll never see him again since he's the one getting on your way." his father punched the table angrily.

Taehyung clenched his teeth and left the room closing the door shut with a loud boom. He took deep breaths to calm down.

There was no way he can go against his father.

But he also doesn't want to lose Jungkook. Someone so precious, someone who lights up his day, someone who he can call home.

Yet the universe seems to hate him.

Taehyung left the suffocating mansion and stepped outside for a walk. He had too much on his mind. He had to rethink and make the right choice.

"Okay here's the deal. Either I marry Raea and hurt Jungkook or I don't marry Raea but never see Jungkook again...." He contemplated for a minute.

"AAAAAAH I CAN'T FUCKING CHOOSE!!!" he screamed while tugging at his hair. He exhaled an angry breath and started kicking the tree.

"OW! FUCK YOU STUPID TREE!!!" he yelled as he stood on one foot, holding up the other one in pain. He accidentally hurt his toe while throwing a tantrum like a kid.

Even more irritated, Taehyung stomped his way towards the benches to take a seat. He ignored everything that was around him.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!" he screeched as his ass came in contact with the ground.

"EEEWW GODDAMMIT!!!" he screamed with all his might, the birds flew away not expecting the sudden burst of anger.

Taehyung was halfly covered in dirt, the crunchy autumn leafs getting stuck in his hair. His ass and back hurt like hell. He must have not seen the mud on the ground, hence why he slipped and fell.

The king, fully pissed off, looked up at the sky and closed his eyes before pleading exasperatingly.

"Lord fucking help me. I HATE THIS DA-OFHXNRNRKDJNEOOOIODH" he chocked on a bird feather that was flying in the sky. It went straight to his mouth and he gagged when it started reaching deeper.

He put his hands in his mouth and grabbed the tip to take it out of his mouth, almost vomiting in the process once his tongue tasted the fishy rotten-like feather.

He annoyingly threw it away, wiping the tiny tears in his eyes from chocking so hard.

The king ruffled his hair and just stayed there on the ground.

"I mean, I'd rather hurt Jungkook than not see him forever...." He thought as he played with the grass.

He had no other choice. Even if he still marries Raea, he'll atleast live in the same castle as Jungkook. He hates the fact that he'll be the one to break his heart, but that's for the better. The king won't be able to live knowing he ruined Jungkook's life like that.

God how he wishes Raea never existed.

---------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING. I FUCKING PURPLE YOU.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜