50. Reassuring Death

After Jungkook's intense yet successful surgery, Taehyung finally came back to himself

After Jungkook's intense yet successful surgery, Taehyung finally came back to himself. The doctors said he had a few broken ribs and burned wounds but they will heal as time passed by. For now, all Jungkook needs is rest and sleep.

Taehyung couldn't thank them enough. He promised that when Jungkook wakes up, he'll give each of them a hug to which they eagerly nodded at.

That of course made Taehyung contemplate his choice. He didn't want Jungkook hugging anyone but himself but he already promised.

And what does Kim Taehyung do? Right, he keeps his promises.

After one of his problems have settled down, another one came into view.

He wanted to know, NO, he needed to know which rat was responsible for burning down his room.

Earlier, Namjoon had came to him to inform that they found two people who were possibly at fault. Taehyung's jaw clenched at the thought of finding out who almost killed his family.

But before meeting them, Taehyung wanted to visit Victor.

He was thankful that his parents took care of his little tiger.

After his little visit, he went to the basement where the so called culprits were placed in.

Taehyung internally growled at the sight.

There was Raea and Mr. Wig standing against the wall with their hands and legs chained to the wall.

Namjoon, who was standing in the corner of the room walked towards Taehyung.

"We asked each guard and servant in this castle that could've possibly seen or heard anything suspicious. Turns out that a couple minutes before the commotion started, the servants saw Raea walking down the hallways in an angry manner. The guards said they were confident that she was heading towards your room. Then, just when you arrived, Raea ran away but was fortunately caught by one of our guards. No one else besides her was near your room at that same so it only makes sense that Raea is the cause of the fire."

"So pathetic..." Taehyung scoffed unbelievably.

"Oh, Taehyungie, maybe if you agreed to marry me in the first place, nothing like that would have happened." Raea darkly chuckled.

"Oh please, wannabe queen. If everyone in this world would have vanished except you, I'd still marry a fucking duck cuz she's way worthy than a wingless swan like you."

Raea shut her mouth in embarrassment.

"And you," Taehyung faced Mr. Wig.

"Can't believe you planned all this with that little nut head of yours. I was going to start a war with you but I don't want to waste my time."

Raea and Mr. Wig both sighed in relief.

"That's why I'm planning to kill you. Make the job easier for both of us."