21. Omelette Ass

His body was scrunched up like a little ball

His body was scrunched up like a little ball. His clothes consisted of dirty and dark red stains. His hair was messed up and he was visibly shaking.

Taehyung felt more regretful as he observed the other's face. His beautiful long lashes laid upon his cheeks that were covered in bruises. He had awfully dark eyebags and a giant bruise on his forehead. His lips that were once so soft and rosy looked chapped along with dry blood. His whole body looked pale, almost dead if it wasn't for the way his chest would move, indicating that he was breathing.

Taehyung was sure as hell that whoever did this to Jungkook will have their brain torn apart and limbs squished. He couldn't just stand there anymore.

The guard opened the door for the king to enter. Taehyung took quiet steps and bend down to have a closer look.

God how guilty, how awful, how regretful he felt for not leaving Jungkook in a safer place filled guards. He regretted not asking his parents to visit Jungkook everyday.

Taehyung took the younger's head and placed it on his lap. He caressed the bruised skin, almost breaking down at the sight. His eyes stung but he tried to hold it back. Jungkook was the one in pain, not him.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes once he felt something on his face. His head never stopped hurting, his body felt so weak without consuming any food. As he has regained his vision, he saw the person he longed so hard for. They remained like that, not breaking the eye contact even for a second.

Jungkook softly raised his hand to gently put it on Taehyung's face. He softly caressed the bread-like skin as his lips parted to speak.

"Taehyung.......you're here..." the younger smiled, ignoring the sore pain from the open wounds.

"Yes angel, I'm here." he spoke gently, not wanting to ruin the quiet atmosphere. Jungkook tried to get up but his body felt like it's been crashed into a wall 100 times. That didn't help Taehyung to stop feeling so bad.

He must be feeling sore from laying on the hard floor....The king thought.

He didn't waste time and wrapped one hand under the younger's waist, and the other hand under his legs. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck and laid his head on the older's chest, finally feeling the comfortable warmth he dreaded for so much.

Taehyung walked back to his room as he carried the fragile body. He set him down on his bed and called for a doctor.

"Clean all his cuts and bruises. Make sure to check each part of his body for any other wounds and do a fully body check up. Then tell me everything in detail." the king ordered and left the room to give them privacy.

Taehyung walked through the hallways and reached the kitchen. He opened the door and made his way to find the chef.

"Seokjin." he yelled out as the chef slightly jumped and dropped the omelette that landed on the floor with a splash.

"Aaaaaaah. TAEHYUNG YOU LITTLE- OH MY GOD- I meant your majesty, what the fuck, excuse my language, brought you here?!?!!???" Seokjin tried to act polite from the attention he was getting by the other cookers.

"Hello Seokjin hyung." the king innocently smiled. He's known Seokjin for over ten years. They are great friends but don't show it in public as it would cause trouble.

"Yeah your majesty, what brought you h-" he didn't get to finish his sentence when he slipped on the spilt omelette. Landing on his ass, he groaned from the wet liquid getting attached to his pants.

"ahHaHahHahHahahahHAHAHaha" Taehyung couldn't hold back his laugh, his stomach was twisted from how hard he was laughing. The rest of the people joined in, feeling more relaxed by the funny sounds the king was letting out.

But Seokjin's face showed something quite the opposite. His face was flushed red and the liquid reached his skin which made it sticky.

"Shut up!!! Why did you come here anyways???" Seokjin asked as he cautiously got up and covered his ass with his chef hat. Taehyung calmed down as he regained his posture.

"Right. Hyung I wanted to ask if you could cook couple meals and desserts for dinner. Make sure to make lot's of it." he answered.

Seokjin smiled and winked. "Trust me with that, you'll eat the most delicious meal you've ever had." Seokjin gave him a thumbs up.

"I don't doubt that. But thank you hyung." Taehyung waved and turned around. He shook his head from how clumsy Seokjin is. A little laugh left his lips.

He loved this castle because there's no way he'll ever get bored in here.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting. I purple you. 💜🐻💜