10. Curse

Silent

Silent.

It was dead silent.

Not a single sound could be heard. Or was he just deaf? He slowly opened his eyes. His vision so blurry it made him dizzy. After couple seconds, his brain started functioning and he could hear the slow waves in the distance.

Once his vision came back, all he saw was blue. Clear blue sky. He slowly sat up and looked down. He was laying in the sand, it was slightly hot as the sun was burning anything it's rays could touch. His vision went from clear to black every second. He could barely keep his head up because it felt like a rock was crushing down his skull. He took slow breaths, the feeling of fainting has slowly vanished.

He looked around.

Why was he near the shore?

His clothes were ripped and stained with blood. The wind has made itself present and he shivered as his clothes were half wet and goosebumps were visible on his skin.

He looked down at his chest and quickly brought his shaking hand to his collarbones. The necklace, it was there but it didn't feel smooth anymore. Jungkook closely examined it and found couple shards that were so fragile, barely being able to hold the gems together. His eyes got slightly teary.

What the hell happened? Jungkook was clueless. He can't remember how he ended up here. Jungkook briskly moved his head when he heard the sound of ruffling leaves. He stood up with a whimper as he was still dizzy and couldn't balance himself that well. He turned around and cautiously walked towards the forest. The sound of leaves moving was more louder. As he got closer to that sound, Jungkook's eyes observed something that looked like a human body. It was walking slow and stumbling over small rocks. He was walking in a zig zag motion as if he was drunk.

Jungkook hid behind a big tree and closely observed the strange guy. His clothes were very dirty and also stained with blood. His hair was very greasy and it looked like a sticky liquid was poured on his head that was wobbling side to side.

As the guy walked closer towards Jungkook's direction, he slowly raised his head so his face was more visible.

Jungkook widened his eyes in terror as the images of his father laying dead on the ground with blood has flashed his mind.

The guy's smirk was ugly and terrifying. Jungkook started panicking as his breath was increasing.

"Missed me you little bitch? Thought you could just get rid of me and run away? Thought you could live your pathetic life acting as if you haven't almost killed your father?" the guy laughed loudly like a maniac.

Jungkook shaked his head, not believing what he is seeing.

"T-this can't be real. You're-you're dead. This isn't, isn't real. Just another night-nightmare. I'll soon wake up and see Taehyung sleeping by my side. Yes, this is fake. It's fake....fake..." Jungkook stuttered as he shakily backed away. Hoping what he said was indeed true. Hoping that this was all a dream.

"The fuck are you saying stupid bitch?" his father looked confused, not understanding a single word Jungkook said. He smirked at how afraid to boy looked. He loved this sight. He wanted to take revenge on Jungkook for almost killing him.

The man walked closer to the boy, his head throbbing as it still hasn't healed from the rock being thrown at him. Jungkook kept backing away as he got closer and closer.

"S-stay away. Stay away from me. Stay away!" Jungkook chanted as he looked terrified. The man chuckled, being obsessed with seeing him vulnerable. Jungkook took further steps, not noticing he was nearing the cliff. He took another last step but didn't feel any ground. Jungkook looked back and realized he was about to fall. He loudly gasped, before he could hold on to anything, his body lost it's balance and went down.

"AAAAAAAAAH" a loud shrill escaped his mouth as he was midway nearing the ocean that had giant rocks sticking out of the water. Just 2 seconds and he was already close to getting his head hit by a rock until...

                                                  words: 723
--------------------------🐰---------------------------Thank you for reading and voting. I purple you 💜💜💜