41. Pleasurable Surprise

1

1.06K?!?!?! ARE YALL FKING SERIOUS OMFG THANKOOO. I didn't even think this story was worth reading so thank you.

"I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!! Stupid shit!!" Raea screamed. She ran around her room, shoving everything to the floor and kicking all of her expensive clothes. Her hair was tangled and her make up was smeared all over her face. She looked disheveled.

Let's say she wasn't too happy about the marriage being canceled.

Raea slid down the wall and brought her knees up. Her hands wrapped around her legs as she kept rocking back and forth.

"Stupid bitch. Fucking slut. Ugly shit." Raea growled through her gritted teeth.

---------------------------🥞--------------------------
Jungkook whined from the cold wind surrounding his body. He layed closer to Taehyung and felt his waist getting held tighter.

Feeling at peace in his arms, he hid his face in Taehyung's chest, unconsciously pecking his nipple. Still in deep sleep, the younger wrapped his lips around the erect nipple and started sucking on them like a baby.

A deep groan left the older's mouth. He shifted in his sleep, making Jungkook whine and wrap his lips around the nipple tighter.

Couple seconds later, Taehyung groaned when he felt something disturbing his sleep. He sleepily opened his eyes and glanced down.

"Naughty boy..." Taehyung sighed.  Jungkook sucking on his nipples has sent sexual waves down to his dick, signalling him to get active.

Taehyung slowly pulled away, the warmth disappearing from their bodies.

He layed the younger on his back and lifted his legs.

"You caused this problem bunny, and you're going to fix it." he said before taking off Jungkook's boxers and spreading his legs.

He glanced at Jungkook who was in deep sleep. Eyes innocently resting on his cheeks and lips looking ever so soft and rosie.

They both slept with only an underwear so it was no problem to get naked.

Taehyung took off his own boxers and reached for the drawer. He took out a condom and some lube.

The king bent down and licked Jungkook's hole. The skin glistening in his saliva. He kissed the rim before lifting his lube covered hand.

He watched as his finger slid smoothly through his wet velvety hole. He thrusted it in slow motion, the tight warmth squeezing his digit.

Taehyung added another finger and licked his balls. The sound of wet slick echoing throughout the room.

Taehyung scissored his hole before adding a third finger. He looked up at Jungkook's reaction.

The boy was still asleep, very much unaware of being fingered.

Taehyung caressed his thigh while stretching him with his other hand. After a couple of minutes, he took them out feeling that Jungkook was ready.

The older blew air into the clenching hole and watched as the previous lube slid out of the rim.

Taehyung opened one of the condoms and slid it on his hard dick. He covered it with lube and grabbed Jungkook's legs. He placed them on his shoulders and slowly entered his hole.

"Ahh fuck..." Taehyung grunted in pleasure. His dick was buried inside with Jungkook's tight walls not letting him breath. He kissed his neck and started slowly thrusting his hips.

Jungkook gasped in his sleep when he suddenly felt something move inside of him. Taehyung kept moving at a slow pace and stared at Jungkook.

The younger whined and tried moving his body but he felt like he was trapped. Taehyung skillfully rolled his hips and directly hit Jungkook's prostate.

"Aaah!!!" Jungkook moaned from the sudden pleasure. Taehyung smirked and continued thrusting in that same direction.

"Aah aah hyu-aah Taeh-aaah" Jungkook threw his head back in bliss. He opened his eyes and glanced down at their bodies.

Now fully awake, he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shoulders and moaned.

"H-hyung ahh why didn't you-ahh w-wake me up? Mhmm" he barely managed to talk. Head filled with Taehyung's cock that was intensely rubbing against his sweet spot.

"Was fun to watch you wake up ahh with my dick inside" he moaned and created hickeys on his collarbones.

"Aah naughty daddy" Jungkook smirked. His eyes turned glossy and he bit his lip when he felt heat in his stomach.

"Ahh mmhhm ahh g-gonna cum hyung" Jungkook moaned and scratched his back in pleasure.

Taehyung kissed his lips and thrusted harder, also feeling close.

"Ahh god! Aah aaaaahmmmm!" Jungkook opened his mouth as electricy ran through his bundle of nerves.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight" Taehyung growled and thursted harder. He slammed his dick onto his prostate and automatically made Jungkook cum with a loud erotic moan. The tight clenching of his hole made the older also cum.

Taehyung layed on top of Jungkook as both caught their breaths.

"That was, that was so amazing hyung. We should do this more often." Jungkook smiled in ecstasy, still high from his extreme orgasm.

"Fuck yeah baby. That was so hot" Taehyung answered and pecked Jungkook's lips.

Silence took over them as they slowly fell asleep, continuing their night.

"They're acting like a horny bunny and tiger in heat." Sigh. "Ah, young love" Mr. Kim smiled. It was early in the morning and he woke up to have a walk in the garden.

Unfortunately, Taehyung's bedroom window was opened which is why he heard it all.

                                                  words: 918
---------------------------🥓--------------------------
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING. Also, BTS McDonald meal is out so YEEEEEEHAW THERE I GO MCDONALD'S. I bet there's a giant traffic. Welp, rip.