106

a continuation of chapter 30

faculty giving out test papers ii because i saw a comment

sanemi (math teacher)
- all his papers are "show your solution"
- he monitors the class the entire time and only allows them to use the calculator for certain parts of the test, so each segment is timed so he can monitor easier
- the students will diss his papers with too much passion after the test it could actually be giving them motivation to study harder for the next subjects
- gives grades that are very justifiable because it's MATH, bro.
- he's actually very sad that a lot of people hate the subject, and he wants his students to do better. he tries his best with teaching and actually explains his concepts very well, but his strict demeanor and shorter temper puts them off. so he adds quotes he finds on the internet at the end of the papers + bunny illustratuons.
- some of his students find this contrast pretentious, while some are absolutely swooning at this gap moe.

uzui (art teacher)
- no multiple choice questions, matching types, nor identification.
- everything is an essay.
- focuses more on analysis and understanding rather than memorization of facts and figures that no one would even care about in arts unless they're a nerd.
- promotes the philosophical approach to art that states no interpretation is wrong, but agrees that some interpretations are just lazy and disinterested.
- of course, there is a drawing part but rather than the aesthetic beauty, he scores based on relevance, meaning, explanation, and how the artwork was executed. of course, the flashier the everything the better, but he's nice and understanding to people who aren't inclined to arts despite his usual disses and reprimands on "shit" art.
- leaves a note at the end of the paper: an item you want that is under 5,000 yen.
- buys the students whatever that was after the tests.

himejima (civics teacher)
- i don't know much about civics. we didn't really have this in high school (or maybe we did but under a different name?) so expect me to be making shit up.
- instead of using traditional classroom-setting test papers, he brings his students out on the field. he blindfolds them all (... god. the joke was unintended. i will still go to heaven) and seats them in a bus (which he does not drive) and takes them to a place wherein there is a simulation related to civics in a controlled environment. for example, in voting, he hires actors (usually other staff) to pretend to be politicians, who then act out their roles. the students are to go through the process of voting, and he determines their ability to make sound judgements based on their votes.
- his tests are very elaborate and some students really just have fun with it, while the more uptight ones take it very seriously.
- he sometimes gives test papers for follow-up, but they are only composed of max 30 points.

wow i miss high school.

yes, noxie is an adult now. i'm 18, i have a very loving, very pretty, very wonderful girlfriend who has tolerated my shit since i was 13 (oh my god please pm me so i can gush about her i love her sm and our story is hilarious-crylaugh-helpme), i'm in my first year of college as a psych major. and i still do shit like this. you're welcome.

i said i'd stop but yeah. where my core lies... is in shitposting.

i love shitposting.

i've not been watching much anime recently too; i've been in the danmei hell, but i still love kny.