94

kimetsu no yaiba getting stuck in an isolated island

aka

kimetsu no flies comment here if you get it

tanjiro opened his eyes.

he was in an unfamiliar land consisting mostly of sand, palm trees, and water.

water?

water.

he needed water.

it was so hot he thought rengoku's face was in the sky.

tanjiro immediately began to approach the waves that lapped gently at the edge of the sandy place, wherever it was, then realized in a sudden snapping sort of sense he couldn't drink salt water.

he held off despite his growing thirst.

i forgot how the book went, so let's just go by the storyline while changing stuff.

he looked into the deep, dark forest that stretched out far beyond his vision, the thick underbrush and dense foliage concealing the rest of the area from an onlooker. suddenly, as he was beginning to be taken in by the song of the waves that sounded as if they were going "hee hee" in which he couldn't determine was either mock or pure joy, something moved in the leaves.

he stared.

what's the worse that could happen?

at least he was sure his sister nezuko wasn't here, in this desolated island of no purpose and no end, and that made him accepting of his impending death by whatever hid behind the bushes.

then a flash of yellow filled his vision, and he was suddenly tackled to the ground, a loud, crying voice deafening him for a second.

"hELLDHSHVSPOOXODDJBDBOPOPPPPP"

"... uh."

"hEGLP MGNFHEEEEEE"

"sir i don't understand. are you hungry?"

the person with bright yellow hair slapped tanjiro.

tanjiro was surprised.

he made a pikachu face.

"HUNGER IS THE LAST OF MY CONCERNS BUT YEAH I AM DAMMIT."

"ohhh. but why did you slap me? did you really need to do that? in what way was it necessary? is that how you usually treat people you meet for the first time?"

fear could be seen in the fake blonde's eyes; this was reminiscent of getting scolded by a mother after one failed to talk respectfully to their elders. he settled down, wiped the snot off his face and plopped himself down on the sand obediently as tanjiro got up as well.

"i understand you're scared, but it's not going to help you in any way if you're rude to strangers."
"i understand."
"yay, good boy, good boy."
"am i a dog?"
"no, sorry. this is how i treat my younger siblings."
"you got siblings?"
"a lot! there's..." tanjiro went on to share adventures with his younger brothers and sisters, to the blonde, who seemed to be constantly going in and out of focus.

then, the earth shook.

"what? what's going on?" the blonde asked no one in particular.

a group of people emerged from the trees, led by a suspicious individual with a boar mask over his head.

... actually, it was a boar's head over his head.

realization hits about a disgusting scene that one would definitely associate with the current topic at hand if they knew what truly happened in the original lord of the flies book, but of course, i would not be including that, as this, although horny, is still a family-friendly book.