48

sanemi: *sparring with giyuu using real swords and gets grazed on the cheek*

giyuu:

shinobu: ah, shinazugawa-san, your face― or whatever the hell you call that hideous thing growing out of your neck― got cut a little, let me handle it.

sanemi:

giyuu: are you sure? it kinda looks fine on him...

sanemi: *throws sword down the ground* THE FUCK'S UP WITH THE BOTH OF YOU GANGING UP ON MY FACE, HUH?! *walks away furiously*

giyuu:

giyuu: oh.

shinobu, shaking head: *sighs* this is why nobody likes you, tomioka-san.

giyuu: if he took that as an insult, then YOU started it.

shinobu: *exaggerated gasp* you were complimenting him? *shaking head again* atleast i meant to hurt his feewings. you're so evil.

giyuu:

giyuu:

tanjiro, from the distance: SHINOBU-SAN, STOP, HE'S GONNA CRY!

giyuu: i― i wanted to make friends with him because tanjiro said i had a chance...

tanjiro, running into the training grounds: GIYUU-SAN IT'S OKAY! *patting him on the back* let's go apologize and clear the misunderstanding, okay? there, there, *stroking his hair* it's all good, it's all good.

shinobu:

shinobu: i rarely feel guilty but

shinobu: this is kinda one of those times.

sanemi: hi what about me

genya: uh

sanemi: get the fuck away from me.