39

what modern au kny got for christmas (ik im late as fuck [or way too early lol either works]):

tanjiro: love, care, support, sweaters, food, and a nice family dinner he couldn't get on episode 1 of the canon series.

nezuko: flowers, a love letter, a new kimono (sender unkown), and a nice family dinner she couldn't get on episode 1 of the canon series unless she would have eaten her brother.

zenitsu: fat. he got fat. jk he got braces (in case you didn't know, he has an overbite). but he also did gain weight.

inosuke: a shirt (along with a note saying, "please wear shirts you fucking macho dancer"), slippers, and extra special tempura from his favorite grandma

genya: a new hoodie from his bro, more kindness from tanjiro, and another year to live unlike in the canon series.

kanao: a christmas celebration with her "sisters", and a handsewn keychain from nezuko

giyuu: friends. legit friends. kindhearted people who invited him to their christmas party. they had hotpot, beer, exchanged stories upon getting drunk, and all woke up with awful hangovers. applaud him please.

shinobu: christmas party with her sisters and a new knife

rengoku: was the person who invited giyuu to his house, along with a bunch of other faculty friends, and got giyuu's rare-ass smile for christmas oho OHo oHOHOHO who knows he might have taken something else—

end me please.

sanemi: small celebration with his brother and the satisfaction of being able to spend time with his family, along with a new hoodie from genya lol (they had given each other the same thing)

kanroji: sakura mochi OwO

obanai: a new scarf, and a chance to watch the love of his life happily devouring sakura mochi under the light of the moon aw

tokitou: a scholarship

himejima: blessings, prolonged peace with the children he's taking care of (don't know what he's like in gotouge's kny academy tales so i just assumed he'd be in some sort of a similar situation), and a nice christmas dinner™.

uzui: the happiness of his wives, the contentment brought upon by donating to charity, and the achievement of giving inosuke a goddamned shirt.

ubuyashiki: lifespan.

urokodaki: sake, idle time to catch up with old friends, tanjiro's kindness, and a small party with sabito and makomo.

sabito: not being dead, a satisfying celebration with his kendo bros (and urokodaki and makomo), and a new gym bag.

makomo: happy moments with the kendo club, a handsewn keychain from nezuko, and a new hairclip.

muzan: food. on. new years.

: )
im kidding pls ignore the last one