107

sanemi, drinking herbal cold medicine that genya handed him this morning: this sucks. it's so bitter. i hate it.

giyuu, entering their shared dorm room:

sanemi:

giyuu: you're weak.

sanemi: shut the FUCK up, weirdo who likes medicine taste.

giyuu: *holds up ohagi from a paper bag as peace offering*

sanemi:

sanemi: do you expect me to th-th-thank you?

giyuu: why did you stutter

sanemi: why did you ugly

giyuu: that doesn't make any sense.

sanemi: your face doesn't make any sense. *snatches ohagi*

sanemi: *starts eating it after a kitten sneeze (thanks for the suggestion, old comment)*

giyuu:

sanemi:

giyuu: you like i-

sanemi: i don't like you.

giyuu:

sanemi:

giyuu: u

sanemi: ...

sanemi: don't you fucking dar

giyuu: uwu

sanemi: you will never be bell delphine.

giyuu: then i will become the og gamer girl bathwater girl.

sanemi:

giyuu:

sanemi:

giyuu, taking out vitamin c tablets from his bag: here, have these.

sanemi: are you trying to trick me into liking you?

uzui, from outside: HE DOESN'T HAVE TO

sanemi, screaming back: SHUT THE FUCK UP GRANDPA

uzui: YOU FUCKING LIKE HIM, GRANDPA TOO

sanemi: FUCK YOU UZUI

uzui: FUCK YOU SANEMI

giyuu: fuck me sanemi

uzui:

sanemi:

giyuu:

uzui: i shouldn't have eavesdropped. i'm so sorry. *sound of door slamming*

sanemi:

giyuu:

sanemi: i don't like you. take your vitamin c. i don't need it.

giyuu: i don't like it. the med students gave it to me for free but i don't drink tablets.

sanemi: why not?

giyuu: it's hard to swallow. it makes me choke.

uzui, having planted audio bugs in the room: *wheezing from the other room*

sanemi: you are weak.

giyuu:

sanemi:

giyuu:

giyuu: that's unfair.

sanemi: why don't you chew them then? i thought you liked the taste of medicine.

giyuu: not these ones. i only like herbal. tablets are bitter.

sanemi: d-

giyuu: besides, the effectivity isn't going to be the same if you ingest tablets in any other form. they're turned into tablets for a reason, same logic as capsules being encased in a sort of shell in order to release the appropriate dosage to the body in its proper pacing, otherwise there might be harmful side effects. if you chew tablets, they may even burn your mouth.

sanemi: i thought you majored in P.E.

giyuu: that's exactly why i theorize it is better to grind up all the medicine or dismantle the capsules then mix them together in water if you plan to OD on over-the-counter drugs instead of swallowing them one by one. taking a lot of medicine is also a 50/50, as it might kill you, but very, very slowly, causing your organs, particularly your liver, to deteriorate over an extended period of time as if it wishes to make you taste your suffering. that's why, in theory, if you ingest the medicine at an abnormal rate in the first place, your body may absorb it faster, shutting down your systems faster as well as opposed to the normal pace.

sanemi:

giyuu: an ugly side effect is that drinking ground medicine may burn your mouth.

sanemi: the ugly side effect is fucking dying. i swear to god, i have told you countless times that the psych department is always open and that we have access to student counseling as part of-