⚠️4 o'clock - taekook

hey !

taekook angst for you - i'm super super proud of this one so i hope you love it.

votes and comments mean the world to me so feel free to leave some !

warnings for ;
suicide
homophobia
violence
mentions of sexual assault (very mild)

now buckle up coz this is a long one

please enjoy !

x

taehyung doesn't really care about bullies.

he's nineteen now, and from being out as gay from age twelve - he's developed some thick skin.

the nasty people in your life lessen as you grow, everyone knows kids are just evil - but if you surround yourself with the right young adults you should be okay - minus the odd push, or being called a slur (or some other unimaginative nasty name that he's heard 100 times before for that matter). he's used to it all, so there isn't one thing that a skinny straight dude could say to him that would upset him in the slightest.

his five best friends at school always stick up for him too, some of them are also lgbt but none of them are out yet - so tae takes the brunt of the bullying alone. the usual perpetrators are, you probably guessed it - the starting line up of the college football team. how typical.

hyungwon, eunwoo, mark, changbin and jungkook have been picking on him since he set foot on campus two years ago. they've never taken it further than name calling and tripping up - but it's clear that the majority of them are genuinely repulsed by taehyung's life. that's probably the only part that gets to him, the looks of pure disgust when he wears more feminine clothing, or clings on a little too tight to yoongi or namjoon. it's a constant reminder that his lifestyle will never be fully accepted. when four of them stare at him with repulsed looks - one of them just stands in the back - wishing he was somewhere else. wishing he was someone else.

but jeon jungkook is straight.

x

jungkook he wakes up with a banging headache, again. he rolls over and puts on the first shirt he can find off the floor and walks into the kitchen.

he grabs the first , and only thing that is edible in their fridge (a lonely slice of cheesecake) and decides that would be a good enough breakfast for a broke college student.

before long, eunwoo walks into the room and grabs his keys off the counter, eyeing jungkook's plate. "dude, we have a game tonight. you shouldn't be eating that shit." he scoffs, walking to the hallway and putting on some shoes.

"i'm going to the gym in an hour, i'll work it off then."

"whatever, i'm going to yeri's." he says before opening the front door, jungkook stands. "wait, eunwoo-"

"what?"

"please, be nice to her." he says, in a small voice.

"what??"

"i said." he speaks up a little. "please be nice to her, everytime i see you with her you make her cry."

eunwoo storms up to jungkook and grabs his shirt, jungkook does his best to look unintimidated. "who the fuck do you think you are ? don't go getting yourself involved in other people's relationships okay? fucking pig"

he ends on a hard shove and slams the door behind him. jungkook fixes shirt, and brushes it off - hoping it won't effect the game tonight. suddenly the rest of his cheesecake doesn't look so appetising. he shoved it in the bin and goes to shower before the gym.