my first kiss - jinkook

hey yall 🏃🏼‍♀️ some jinkook fluff for your soul

🎃🎃🎃

"kookie, come back!"

after one of the band's family game nights turned a little sour, jungkook retreated back to his bedroom alone - hearing his older brother's call out to him. he moped alone for a while, before seokjin entered. he sighed softly - before speaking.

"jungkook, you know we were kidding right? we don't actually care weather you've had your first kiss or not. it doesn't matter."

"no i know this hyung. it just sucks, i'm the only one in this whole group who hasn't even had one kiss! i was sure tae and jimin hadn't had theirs, how come they never told me ? we're supposed to tell each other everything." jungkook pouted, rolling over on the bed and facing the wall - jin cooed.

"look, you're still young. i wasn't much younger when i had mine - don't freak out about it okay? it's not that big of a deal, most first kisses are terrible anyways. i know mine was" the eldest shudders, before sitting down next to jungkook.

"jin hyung?"

"hmm?"

"how many people have you kissed?"

jin pondered a little , jungkook had now turned to where their eyes could meet. jin spoke again. "five?"

"five?!"

jin just laughed, looking at jungkook, who has a innocently puzzled face. "who? do i know them?"

jin looked at the ceiling, the tips of his ears had gone red. "you know three of them."

"tell meee" jungkook whined, jin smiled fondly.

"well the first two, were before i even met you. for my first kiss i was seventeen and it was some random girl from my year. we were both drunk and all i remember was her mouth tasting like vomit and her trying to undo my belt. it almost put me off kissing for life." he grimaced at this, shaking the thought away before moving on. "the second girl was about a month before i was scouted for bighit. she was pretty so i asked her out, we had dinner - went back to hers and made out for a bit, fooled around for a while and then i stayed the night. nothing special. and a month later i dropped out of uni and never saw her again."

jungkook snorted, being cheered up by jin's anecdotes. then he remembered the juicy part - who are the other three that jungkook knows?

"what about the three i know?"

jin sighed again, avoiding the question. his ears were now so red and hot jungkook thought they might go up in flames - however the maknae persisted.

"well the third person...was yoongi."

"yoongi?!"

"shush! he's just through that wall, want him to hear us?" jin scolded, pushing his finger to jungkook's lips. jungkook giggled, pushing jin's hand away and looking up at him longingly - doe eyes begging for more information.

"it wasn't anything major - just, we- i don't know what you want me to say? we were home alone and bored, so we made out. that's all that happened."

jin shoved jungkook playfully , after the youngest member burst into laughter. for some reason, the idea of his two eldest hyung's kissing was hilarious to him.

"can you guess who the other two are then? there's a theme."

"yoongi hyung and two others? i-"

jungkook slapped a hand over his mouth, being hit with a sudden realisation. "rapline?!"