three in one - btsxjjk

just a disclaimer, i don't know much about this subject so a lot of it i just made up - i'm really sorry if you find anything offensive. this is all fictional and not meant to harm anyone.
⚠️excessive swearing
-very brief mention of child abuse.

Split personality: Multiple personality disorder, a neurosis in which the personality becomes dissociated into two or more distinct parts each of which becomes dominant and controls behavior from time to time to the exclusion of the other parts. A modern name for this condition is dissociative identity disorder.

x

"right then, i'm diagnosing jungkook with multiple personality disorder. it's a condition where someone becomes dissociated into two or more distinctive personalities, three in jungkook's case. unfortunately i cannot prescribe medication until he turns eighteen so he'll just have to settle for regular therapy appointments. there will be booklets on it available as you leave. now, any questions, mr kim?"

"no sir, that will be all - should we get going now jungkook?"
the younger just glared, then turning away to look out the window. neither of them failed to see the tears prickling in the maknae's eyes.

"jungkook, please don't be upset - it's not your fa-"

"shut up, cunt" he spat, tears quickly drying. both jin and the doctor were slightly shocked by the outburst, jin less so however, knowing jungkook's colourful language when he was in this personality.

"yah, jungko-"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT" he screamed.

"sorry, jk, i'm sorry"

depending on what personality or 'headspace' jungkook was in, he liked to be called different names.

when he was in his normal personality he was jungkook, obviously.
when he was in his vicious, rude and distructive personality he was known as jk, anything else and he was probably attack you.
and his final personality was sensitive, innocent and childlike. when he was like this he was called kookie or gukkie, or basically any cute nickname.

they'd known about jungkook's disorder for a while, but today was the day he finally got diagnosed.

they left the doctors office and made it to the car. jin ensured that the younger had his seatbelt was on and went to drive off, but then he heard the younger's stomach growl.

"jk, it's almost four and you haven't eaten yet. let's grab lunch on the way home yeah?"

"no. i'm not hungry." he replied coldly.

"come on jun- jk. you have to-"

"i SAID I'M NOT HUNGRY" he yelled, angrily kicking his legs against the dashboard.

"right, sorry. let's just get you home." he replied, knowing better than to mess with 'jk'

"n-no hyungie, i'm s-sorry i wanna e-eat" he cried, to seokjin's surprise.

"k-kookie?" he asked, tentatively.

"mmm, sorry"

"its okay honey, you've had a long day. let's get you some food and then you can go for a nap yeah?"

the younger nodded, biting on his hoodie strings.

x

"so it's exactly as we thought?" asked jimin. receiving a nod in reply.

"yup, exactly that."

"how's he feeling right now?" questioned hoseok.

"he's gukkie right now, but it won't last long." he continued. "he was jk earlier, and i have a feeling he'll slip back into it soon, but i'm going to try put him to bed for now - slipping between personalities really tires him out."