⚠️a different side - namkook

-i'm so sorry i was away for so long, i was in a really bad place and couldn't bring myself to write. so i know this fic isn't my best work but it took a lot for me to write it, i hope you understand 💘
-this is a high school au - they aren't a band.
-this fic contains violence and abuse
-please remember that although i write in english, this is set in south korea and they all speak korean. so english is a language class and not a literature one you know?
-in this fic namjoon is 6'3 and jungkook is about 5'7
(see above for jungkook's visuals)
namjoon:

 so english is a language class and not a literature one you know? -in this fic namjoon is 6'3 and jungkook is about 5'7 (see above for jungkook's visuals)namjoon:

thanks, EJ 💘💘

thanks, EJ 💘💘

jungkook was your typical high school asshole. he would shove people out the way, swear at them, constantly get into fights and got way below average grades.

but unlike most trouble makers, he wasn't part of some 'group', wasn't doing it to impress anyone, he just hated the world - and everyone in it...mostly.

but namjoon on the other hand, was quite the opposite.

he gave strangers warm smiles, he helped people up when they fell, he got A+'s in every class and he had a group of five best friends who he cared for and loved very much.

he just had that look about him - like a giant bear. he was that picture perfect son or boyfriend that everyone wanted.

the two had only ever crossed paths a few times, they'd never spoken before but they knew all about each other, to be honest everyone had heard of jungkook and well you couldn't really miss namjoon, he's 6'3.

it was a random thursday, and the boys had english class together. namjoon was wearing his thick prescription glasses, quietly writing in his book and faintly smiling. english had always been his favourite class.

two rows behind namjoon, jungkook sat - chewing gum and bouncing his leg, honestly not giving a shit about anything happening in the lesson. he was quite frankly terrible at english, he couldn't even say 'hello' without stuttering.

he was totally zoned out, until he heard his name being called.

"jungkook...jungkook! you'll be working with namjoon"