boys - btsxjjk

jungkook never felt different, sexually that is.

he was into girls his whole life, he never even thought about being with a boy or being attracted to one.

he had nothing against it - of course not! but he just...

wasn't.

x

hoseok pulled jungkook in by his hips and held their faces centimetres apart. the older boys breath was tickling his nose and could feel his powerful gaze looking dead into his eyes. his long fingers traveled down to jungkook's belt and began toying with it - chuckling as the maknae bit his lip and looked down at the ground. as hoseok started taking off his shirt, revealing his-

jungkook gasped as he woke up in his bed, sweating and heavily breathing.

what the fuck did he just dream about? and why was he so worked up about it?

he awkwardly shuffled out his bed and changed the sheets, then he rid himself of his clothing and stood in a cold shower.

after his shower, he put on some clean clothes and went into the kitchen, where hobi, yoongi and taehyung were sat chatting.

"morning kookie!" hobi said, standing up from the breakfast bar and pulling jungkook into a tight hug. usually jungkook would hug back - but this morning he felt strange.

jungkook shoved hoseok away, quite harshly too. "yeah. morning hoseok"

"hey, he's your hyung" yoongi said sternly. "treat him with respect"

jungkook didn't know why he felt so weird. he didn't know how to respond, usually he was really respectful - he never had to be reminded to use his honourifics. and he never ever got urges to disrespect his hyungs.

"whatever yoongi. i'm going to the gym"

"ya you brat, get back here!" yoongi called after jungkook, but it was too late, the maknae left, slamming the door in the process.

"you okay hobi hyung?" tae asked, pouting at his hyungs sad expression.

"yeah yeah, fine. thanks tae." hoseok said sadly, before sulking off to his bedroom.

x

stuff like that happened for a while. jungkook continued to have strange dreams, and not just about hobi - just about boys in general.

he decided that the only way to 'cure' himself of these thoughts was to totally void himself of all contact with males.

which is way easier said than done, considering their living arrangements.

but what jungkook didn't realise is just how much this hurt the rest of bts.

he had shoved them all away with no explanation whatsoever, he only spoke when he had to, never cuddled them, wouldn't go out with them, nothing.

they missed their little maknae. what happened to him? why was he so distant? was it something they said to him? they had no idea.

x

"jungkook, we're gonna be late. we'll just have to shower together."

"hyung no! b-boys aren't supposed to do that kind of stuff together"

"jungkook, quit being a brat and just get in the damn shower" jin snapped, jin never snaps - unless he's really really mad.

"okay fine - but can we at least keep our b-boxers on?"

"don't be ridiculous - just get in the fu-" jin stopped himself, "get in the shower, jungkook-ah"

and so he did, he stood in the shower with his eldest hyung. it was totally innocent, literally just cleaning himself up - but he felt so dirty. he just couldn't help to feel wrong.