and the grammy goes to... - hopekook

bts were not expecting a grammy nomination, which is sad as they definitely deserved one.

so on the night the nominations were announced, all the boys just went to bed. but namjoon...couldn't sleep.

he sat on the couch and lazily watched the tv, smiling slightly as he watched many of their friends get a nomination.

it was the final category ; best album.

"bts : map of the soul persona!"

namjoon's head whipped round.

who?!

he scrambled to rewind the tv and watched the moment again.

"bts : map of the soul persona!"

that's them that's them! holy shit!

namjoon had one idea locked in his head. wake up the others.
very unceremoniously, namjoon stumbled though to the other's rooms.

"yoongi hyung! yoongi hyung! get up!" namjoon yelled, shaking the older violently.
yoongi woke up with a start and stared at namjoon, sporting a face that could only be described as a "what the fuck" kind of look.

namjoon shook awake the others, telling them nothing but "meet in the living room! now!"

the last room he had to visit was the maknae's. he walked in, quieter this time as he didn't want to give him a fright. "kookie, wake up baby" he said, knowing jungkook probably wouldn't appreciate being scared to death at three am.

the youngest just rolled over and whined, he could hear the others yelling and telling them to hurry up - so he did what he had to do.

he picked up jungkook and carried him bridal style into the living room.

"namjoon? care to tell us why you just dragged us out of bed at three am?"

"watch!"

he pressed play on the tv and everyone's jaw dropped.

"bts : map of the soul persona!"

all seven boys were jumping up and down, and hugging each other - filled with nothing but pure happiness. there was some tears, but all ones of joy.

their managers phoned them, some even crying down the phone at how happy they were, it just seemed too good to be true.

after an hour of celebrations, they all fell asleep in the living room.

namjoon watched all his brothers drift off, then he carefully climbed over the other six tangled bodies and grabbed his phone.

@bts_twt : see you soon grammy's 🤟🏼 #RM #BTS

x

the grammy's came quicker than all of them expected, soon enough they were all in LA and working their asses off daily.

two days before their performance, a major change had to be made to the choreography - which largely effected jungkook's part.

he was already struggling to learn it in time and it was really stressing him out.

hoseok had been putting lots of work in to helping him too, attempting to ease the younger boy's stress.

jungkook worked hard - so hard, but the stress was getting the better of him.

his panic attacks became more frequent and he was unable to sleep at night.

the others had noticed and were worried, the grammy's meant a lot to them, but their maknae's happiness meant so much more.