⚠️turn around, please - taekook

finally !! taekook heheh, long overdue i'm very sorry.

-graphic description of self harm.

it's never specified that taekook are boyfriends in this but they behave like it so if you don't like that then maybe don't read this lol

x

jungkook was in a bad place.

he had been for a while. after months and months of nothing but hate, jungkook's mental health was at an all time low.

to make things worse, bighit allowed all the members to visit their family for a week.

unfortunately, jungkook's family were on holiday in japan, leaving the maknae alone in the dorms.

one night after skipping three meals and crying into his pillow, jungkook had enough.

he just wanted to feel better - even if it was just temporary. he didn't have jimin's shoulder to cry into, none of namjoon or yoongi's well structured and helpful advice and no hoseok, jin or taehyung to cheer him up.

he took to the bathroom and stared at his reflection in the mirror. he looked ill - his eyes were sunken and his clothes hung off him.

he glanced down and his eyes locked on yoongi's razor.

why couldn't jungkook look away?

he picked it up in his shaking hands and took a deep breath.

a few cuts wouldn't matter, right? they take the pain away for a while, that's what jungkook wanted.

he removed his sweatpants and sat on the floor, eyeing his smooth, unmarked thighs.

okay, not too deep and not too many.

he winced in pain as he swiped the razor across. he then did it again, and again, and again - until he snapped out of it.

jungkook panicked after realising what he did. he looked at the seven jagged cuts that were oozing blood. he stood up and gripped onto the sink for support.

"fuck! oh god no, what have i done?" he cried, shakily turning on the shower and stripping off his t-shirt and boxers.

he stood under the running water and watched the blood wash away as he sobbed. he looked at the fresh cuts again - they would definitely scar.

now he had ruined everything. he did them much too far down, meaning that they could probably even be seen when he was wearing shorts. there was no way he could hide from this.

after what felt like a lifetime, the water finally started running clear. he got out the shower and tearfully dried off.

he stared at the blood on the bathroom floor and yoongi's now wrecked razor.

he cleaned up the mess and redressed himself, blinking away fresh tears as he pulled up his sweatpants.

he crawled back to his bedroom and just lay there sobbing until he had no more tears left. mentally and physically drained - he passed out.
x

after a few days jungkook felt somewhat better. his hyungs returned and he went back to work - the cuts turned to scabs and the pain slowly faded, things starting looking up for the maknae.

"come on! you deserve a nice meal, you've been working so hard." taehyung whined to jungkook - who was laying on the older's bed.

"please kookie? let hyung treat you to...sushi?"

sold!

"okay hyung, fine." jungkook giggled, taehyung flashed his signature boxy smile and rolled off the bed.