⚠️safeword - btsxjjk

-!noncon
-!smut/sexual content
-!sexual abuse/manipulation

:(

jungkook loved his boyfriend.

of course he did! that's why they're boyfriends right? sure they had ups and downs but there is still love there...somewhere.

jungkook risked everything to be with his boyfriend. - if any of the public found out he would be outed to everyone, and his group would most likely be forced to disband. his whole life was on the line but he did it for love.

love.

and jungkook's boyfriend loved him. he loved his money and his power, loved his looks and his body - that still means he loved him, right?

they had been together for two years. his boyfriend wasn't an idol, they met at an after party - he was one of yugeom's friends. they hit it off instantly and started dating only a few weeks after that.

his hyung's supported him and helped him keep it a secret - but they also worried constantly about jungkook. they saw things that the young, hopelessly in love maknae didn't.

joowon used jungkook. he used him for his own pleasure - pretending to care about jungkook's but to most it was obvious that it was all a facade.

jungkook would do anything for his boyfriend, joowon once told him that it was impolite to refuse an order from his hyung - so jungkook never said no. he let joowon do whatever the wanted to the poor, young idol.

jungkook knew deep down that he hated it - it made him feel disgusting. after joowon would finish up with him he would leave the trembling maknae alone in bed. there was no aftercare, no gentle time to let him come down - no showering or sleeping together..there really was no proper love.

the members just wanted to help. namjoon wanted to put an end to things after he watched joowon leave the house without a word. he found jungkook laying in his bed - sobbing, still naked and covered in sweat. when the older slowly approached his distressed maknae, jungkook flinched and covered up rapidly, spilling out apologies and stating "please don't tell him - he said he's the only one that can see me like this hyung." his voice quivered whist he spoke and namjoon's heart crumbled. the older boy offered help but jungkook declined. he sank back further into his sheets and cried until he eventually fell asleep.

x

jungkook sat on the couch with his members, peacefully enjoying a movie early on a saturday night. jungkook loved evenings like this - his hyungs treated him right and he always felt safe around them. he allowed himself to relax, leaning into hoseok's shoulder and closing his eyes. he was almost fully asleep when their doorbell rang, making all seven boys whip their head round.

"hmm? i'll get it." jungkook said, rubbing his eyes and stretching. he made his way to their door and looked through the peephole. he gasped slightly when he saw his boyfriend stood, staring at the front door - looking angry as always.

"jk, who's at the door?" jin yelled, jungkook panicked and just pulled the front door open. he really didn't want to ditch his hyungs - but at least they wouldn't take it out on him if he did, unlike someone.

"h-hyung i didn't know you were coming round." he stuttered, silently praying that he had only come to collect an item he'd previously forgotten.

if joowon stayed the night, that only meant one thing - jungkook would be taken advantage of and used until his skin bled and his throat ached. "what? can't i surprise my own boyfriend whenever i want?" he said, his tone was aggressive - making jungkook flinch. the pair walked into the living room, joowon possessively grabbed jungkook by the back of his neck and glared at his six hyungs.