1 - The Dark Swan

Flashback: Minneapolis - 1989

A movie theatre was showing 'The Sword in the Stone', Alana and Emma were children, looking identical, and they held hands they were escorted with their foster siblings into the theatre. 

"Okay, come on. Everybody stick together," Their foster mom said and they were shown into the theatre room.

Young Alana looked around and she slipped her hand from her sisters' then stole a candy bar from someone's pocket before sitting beside Emma.

"Don't," The attendant said.

Young Alana looked at him, "What?" She said.

"Don't," The attendant said.

She looked at the candy, "I'm sorry," Young Alana said and handed it to him.

"I wasn't talking about the candy bar, Alana," The attendant said and sat beside her.

"How do you know my name?" Young Alana asked.

"I know many things. And I'm here to tell you, don't do it," The attendant said.

"I don't understand," Young Alana said.

"When you do something that you're not supposed to do, even if you do it for the right reasons. Bad things will happen, Alana. Bad things," The attendant said.

The attendant pointed to the screen and she looked to see an animated young Arthur pulling Excalibur out of the stone, "One day," She looked back at him, "You will have the opportunity to remove Excalibur from its stone, but you must not

The attendant pointed to the screen and she looked to see an animated young Arthur pulling Excalibur out of the stone, "One day," She looked back at him, "You will have the opportunity to remove Excalibur from its stone, but you must not. Leave the sword alone," The attendant said.

"Ana," Alana turned to Emma, "Who you talking to?" Young Emma asked.

"Him," Alana pointed to the now empty-space, "N...No one," Young Alana said and looked around confused.

Camelot...

Three men were riding horses down a path, Arthur, Lancelot and Percival. They rode through the forest to the shore.

"Is this the place, Lancelot?" Arthur asked.

"Have faith, Arthur. Merlin's prophecy was quite clear. This is it," Lancelot said.

"The prophecy isn't what I'm worried about. Someone beat us here," Arthur said as he pointed to a horse in the distance, they got off their horses and they drew their swords before approached the sword in the stone.