22 - Souls of the Departed

At Granny's Diner, the Charming family, Robin, Killian, Calla, Henry and Neal were inside and Regina walked in from seeing her mother and told them what happened.

"She'll really do that? She'll throw your father, her husband, into the fire?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Of course she will. She thinks she's giving me my best chance. I can't let my father suffer because of me," Regina said.

"Regina, it's alright," Robin said.

"No, it's not. He's here because I killed him. The only way I've been able to deal with that is by imagining he went to a better place, but... He didn't," She sighed, "Maybe I should get on that boat," Regina said.

"Yes, you all should," Alana said.

"Absolutely not. We're not leaving until we find Emma together," David said.

"It's dangerous here," Alana said.

"Which is why we're not leaving you alone, she's our daughter, we're not going anywhere," Mary Margaret said.

Mr Gold and Amy walked in through the back and walked towards them with the potion vial, "Perhaps we can cut through this little family squabble," Mr Gold said.

"What the hell is that?" Neal asked.

"This is the way to find Emma. The Ale of Seonaidh from the land of DunBroch," Amy said.

"That's a mouthful," Alana said.

"Tell me about it," Amy said.

"It lets you communicate with the dead. Pour this over Emma's grave, and we can stop guessing where she is and simply ask her," Mr Gold said.

"You're saying Emma has a grave here in the Underworld?" David asked.

"Everyone down here has a grave. You'll find the cemetery right where you remember it," Mr Gold said.

"Well, if this works, we could find Emma before the boat leaves. We could all get out of here together," Mary Margaret said.

"A fine idea. I suggest you all get moving," Mr Gold said.

"No way," Alana stood in front of Mr Gold, "You're coming with us," Alana said.

Mr Gold handed Alana the potion, "You can do this part on your own. There's a boat that's leaving soon. You want to find your sister? Fine. But I have no interest in exploring this world further. You can meet me there. But that's entirely up to up," Mr Gold said and moved to leave.

Amy grabbed Mr Gold by the arm, "You better not be doing what I think you're doing, Papa..." She said.

"You have nothing to worry dear, your pirate is safe... For now," Mr Gold said and started to walk off.

"What's that meant to mean?" Killian asked.

"Nothing," Amy said.

Alana goes to stop Mr Gold when Neal stopped her, "Lana. There's no time to argue. If there's even a chance that will work, we have to risk it," Neal said.

Flashback

Late at night, Henry Senior was waiting in the woods as Snow White approached him from behind, her arrow pointing at him.

"I got your message. Are you alone?" Snow White asked.

"Alone and unarmed, as promised," Henry Senior said as he turned around.

"Well, I'm alone, but I don't go anywhere unarmed. Sorry," Snow White said.

"I'm here because I care about my daughter. And if the war continues, it will destroy the kingdom, but more importantly, her soul," Henry Senior said.